Latama's New Offerings

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
rithvich

Re: Latama's New Offerings

Post by rithvich »

He has the big 24" listed again. By the time I saw it the knife was sold. Anyone know if Walt was just selling an old one or if he's going to do another run of those?
RON K.

Post by RON K. »

Last i asked it was sold, but call him and see if he has another seems pretty simple a call or email nowadays. No corner phone booth no letters or western union..
boots

Post by boots »

The website said they had enough extra-long scale stock to make 2 of them, no word on if they will make more. I'm curious about the price of one of those badboys.
RON K.

Post by RON K. »

WELL THE CUSTOMS WENT TO $850 SHIPPED OR SO. so would over $3,000 be the deal maybe more.$5,000.I never asked him as i had no desire to buy one. i just bought the last 2 customs he had. the blue and the abalone.RON K.
boots

Post by boots »

RON K. wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:34 pm WELL THE CUSTOMS WENT TO $850 SHIPPED OR SO. so would over $3,000 be the deal maybe more.$5,000.I never asked him as i had no desire to buy one. i just bought the last 2 customs he had. the blue and the abalone.RON K.
There's still a couple available.
RON K.

Post by RON K. »

Yes i saw that on Monday. have the blue waiting for the other to get shipped. 2023 I did buy too much. SO HAVE TO LEAVE SOMETHING FOR OTHERS TO ENJOY.
boots

Post by boots »

RON K. wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:56 pm Yes i saw that on Monday. have the blue waiting for the other to get shipped. 2023 I did buy too much. SO HAVE TO LEAVE SOMETHING FOR OTHERS TO ENJOY.
:lol: I know what you mean, I've been hovering over the add to cart button for a few days now.
RON K.

Post by RON K. »

YES WHEN WALT SENT ME THE EMAIL. I POPPED ON THE BLUE AND THE ABALONE QUICK, AS I MISSED THAT CANDY CANE PICK LOCK BEFORE.so was not going to miss any on that batch. some may think they don't go fast but the last 13 went out in under 4 weeks.
boots

Post by boots »

Latama has some 9" picklocks up for sale, a little rich for my blood.

https://latama.net/collections/walts-picklocks
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

As some of you may know, Tank Fisher passed away suddenly recently.

He did most of Latama's custom work. I'm trying to help Walt find someone to do his custom work- so if anyone knows someone capable, have them contact me.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.