Vintage Stilettos FOLGORE & Triangolo

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
METALGOD

Re: Vintage Stilettos FOLGORE & Triangolo

Post by METALGOD »

honestly your work is subpar little bill its ok but your definetly not the best knife restorer.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

The pics were removed, but from what I saw before, I would have gladly paid $800...Quick! I didn't know they were for sale.

I don't have "perfect" Folgore's, but happy to get what I can add..

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

i was really only interested in the Folgore because thats my co. name ive used for last 20 years but i would have took both but 800 is way too much i would have gladly paid 400 but thats tops , these knives are not fetching what they used to many years ago . the pics were took down because im right about condition(probably taken down by bill to save face) he edits stuff on this forum all the time if he dont agree with it ,i have pics of both knives if you want to see them up close .
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

It must have been worth what was paid to someone. Now STFU and get over it please.
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

I haven't edited anything, but if you keep it up I'll edit you.
You have already broken the forum rules.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Some people only come here to sell and complain.....Bill you're top notch !

I would NEVER knock what someone paid for a knife. Make sure you price you items so low that no one can accuse someone of over paying when they give you the price you're asking.....
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

That has always been my strategy and why I don't sell things for a living...lol
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Tom19176 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:24 am Some people only come here to sell and complain.....Bill you're top notch !
SOME PEOPLE THINK THEY HAVE TO BE INVOLVED IN EVERY POST ABOUT A VINTAGE ITALIAN STILETTO

I would NEVER knock what someone paid for a knife. Make sure you price you items so low that no one can accuse someone of over paying when they give you the price you're asking.....
NOT KNOCKING ANYONE JUST TELLING WHAT I WOULD PAY
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Bill DeShivs wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:51 am I haven't edited anything, but if you keep it up I'll edit you.
You have already broken the forum rules.
i guess your not the only one who can edit people huh i just edited you from any of my future posts and not just from this forum a few other forums also you will be blocked from viewing or responding so dont waste your time thinking your going to respond with you messed up drunk ass attitude towards me got it .... bye
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

I don't drink.
And, it looks like I'm replying to your post, doesn't it?
My attitude towards you has been pretty forgiving. I was looking back through some of your old posts last night.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Bill DeShivs wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:27 pm I don't drink.
And, it looks like I'm replying to your post, doesn't it?
My attitude towards you has been pretty forgiving. I was looking back through some of your old posts last night.
WHY MUST YOU KEEP ON AND ON YOUR LIKE A TEENAGE GIRL ALWAYS GOT GET THE LAST WORD HUH.

IM ASKING YOU TO QUIT REPLYING TO MY POSTS IS THAT SOO HARD TO DO ??????????????????

YOU JUST LOVE POURING FUEL ON THE FIRE HUH YOU DONT QUIT

YOU DONT DRINK YEA RIGHT YOU WERE ALWAY DRUNK AT BLADESHOW NOW GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE ASS HOLE.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

IF ANYONE NEED BANNED FROM THIS FORUM ITS YOU LITTLE BILL YOU DONT SEEM TO KNOW WHEN TO QUIT YOU JUST KEEP ON AND ON , HELL YOU HAVE FOUGHT WITH SOOO MANY PEOPLE I AMAZED YOU STILL ARE A MODERATOR ON THIS FORUM ITS STRAIGHT UP STUPID BRO.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

7 day time out for Bernie. Hope he winds down before he gets banned forever.