Where to buy box lots

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
dsholtis

Where to buy box lots

Post by dsholtis »

I have bought some low cost knives from Stu and others and would like to know if there is somewhere that they get there knives from in bulk. They would make great gifts,and I would like to buy a few models in bulk from the distributor.
Thanks,
Dave
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Dave:

The first seller you mentioned has some prices on his price list that are lower then some dealers get the items for. Unless you plan on ordering hundreds of items at a time stick with a good thing.

SD
dsholtis

Stu

Post by dsholtis »

Yeah,
I liked dealing with him .
ateam940

wholesale

Post by ateam940 »

What SD said. I once tried a Google search for knife wholesalers and found that it is possible to do business, but only on a scale that requires a major investment and a lot of friends. There is also the issue that most knives are made outside the US, need I say more? Dave
mr_edge

Post by mr_edge »

As SD says...Stu's as close to wholesale as it gets.
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

I have a friend who is a dealer which you have to prove right off the bat to do business with any wholesalers and when he would order from Blue Ridge I ordered what I wanted . Now these weren't any auto's but things like that SpyderCo Moran Hunter for $30 buck's I think manual So-Coms were like $90 I mean the prices were in most cases more then half of what the cheapest dealer was selling for. So be prepared to get the paperwork if you want to deal with wholesalers. And gentlemen on that note we shall put this baby to bed and tuck it in cause we really shouldn't be talking about which dealer then it grows and before you know it someone says the C word and I really don't want to deal with it so say goodnight.
PB