A message to Bonzo/Doofus

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

A message to Bonzo/Doofus

Post by J-man »

Why don't you use the "Bonzo" username because you have moderator power over Tiny's forum and plus that was your orinigal name?
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

it's really because I'm an idiot

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Joint-Man,

Well, when Mr. Ego-Dexter-Arthas set up the new forum format, I did register as Bonzo, but in all my wisdom and grace, hit the under 13 year old key and was effectivly blocked out. So, remembering my wailings of the last forum when Mr. Ego-Dexter-Arthas did not grant me my requested rank of Doofus Emeritus, I wiped the pie from my face and re-registered as Doofus Emeritus. Since then, Mr. Arthas, the previous Ego-Dexter, has been kind enough to appoint me to the rank of King and Tyrant, and also, activate the Bonzo account for any type of correcting that may be required in Tiny's forum. For the sake of keeping whats left of my sanity, I will only use this here account, unless of course, I need to remove my nose from the corner and moderate someones sorry ass over at Tiny's. I am not able to moderate here on this forum, unless of course, if Mr. Arthas is really that desperate for moderators. Now, you knoe the rest of the story.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

I see Mr. Bonzo (It's just easier to rember how to spell that), and if they ever need modaraters I'm willing.. now I just blew any chances!

Thanks for the story there Bonz.