Mauro Mario parts wanted

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
thom

Mauro Mario parts wanted

Post by thom »

I’m looking for bolsters for an 11” Mauro Mario or a parts knife with the bolsters.
Any ideas, leads?
Thanks
Thom
XBMX

Re: Mauro Mario parts wanted

Post by XBMX »

This is a maybe, on Ebay search "Hubertus parts" there is a listing for wood Hubertus scales, click on his "other listings", good luck.
thom

Post by thom »

XBMX wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:32 pm This is a maybe, on Ebay search "Hubertus parts" there is a listing for wood Hubertus scales, click on his "other listings", good luck.
Thanks, That was a great place to look. Unfortunately they didn't have what I was looking for. They have some really cool stuff though.

Thanks again,
Thom
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

man you would be better off having someone make you the parts you need as finding good vintage parts that will actually work for your knife will be super difficult , any part of the knife can be re-made by skilled craftsman .
thom

Post by thom »

METALGOD wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:51 am man you would be better off having someone make you the parts you need as finding good vintage parts that will actually work for your knife will be super difficult , any part of the knife can be re-made by skilled craftsman .
Yea, that's what I'm thinking.
Thanks
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

What's wrong with the bolsters?
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.