Piranha "Fingerling"

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Fishtail Picklock

Piranha "Fingerling"

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

I'm looking hard at this as a "dress" or "church" knife.
https://www.bladehq.com/item--Piranha-F ... Black--417

Comments? Opinions? :?:
Fishtail Picklock
sammy the blade

Re: Piranha "Fingerling"

Post by sammy the blade »

Should be a good one.
2024 candidate for president
fastr19

Post by fastr19 »

I have one in red. Super snappy and very sharp. I bought it in Idaho, their state of origin.
button_man

Post by button_man »

I would definitely want an extremely sharp blade for a "church knife" so I could slit my own wrists and bleed out.
I was forced to go to Sunday School for years as a kid and will never sit through another long boring sermon again.

Fishtail Picklock

button_man wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:10 am .

I would definitely want an extremely sharp blade for a "church knife" so I could slit my own wrists and bleed out.
I was forced to go to Sunday School for years as a kid and will never sit through another long boring sermon again.

That's kind of sad. I enjoy the Sunday sermons. Shortly before Veteran's Day, I was called upon to produce my knife for another Veteran in church. I snapped out the blade on my ATS-34 steel blade, Bat Cave Sendoa. One of the women remarked, "Now THAT'S a knife!" My brother used the blade and returned it to me. I closed it and slid it back into my trouser pocket.
Fishtail Picklock
Fishtail Picklock

I ordered this one, (black handle/ mirror blade finish) from Blade HQ. it should arrive today. I'll let the Forum know what I think after a bit.
Fishtail Picklock
Fishtail Picklock

The knife looks like a Piranha "Pocket" (P1) that hadn't been "Sanforized" and it shrunk in the wash! This is a great knife for daily pocket carry. It conceals very well and does its jobs far better than other knives in its class.

For the money, I highly recommend this knife. It is truly a "gentlemanly" accouterment.

Buy it, and try it.... You'll like it! 8) :D
Fishtail Picklock
Dave. B

Post by Dave. B »

button_man wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:10 am .

I'm with you there. My sunday school and church experiences were not very nice. Church turned me off regarding religion.