Set of white knights - Rostfrei and Inox

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Skyyy.Blades

Set of white knights - Rostfrei and Inox

Post by Skyyy.Blades »

Best,
Skyyy S.
thom

Re: Set of white knights - Rostfrei and Inox

Post by thom »

I have a 13” on the way. I also have a 7”
Skyyy.Blades

Post by Skyyy.Blades »

thom wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:50 pm I have a 13” on the way. I also have a 7”
now thats exciting
Best,
Skyyy S.
thom

Post by thom »

Are you the guy selling a bunch of knives? I saw some I might be interested in. There is a picture of like 5 or 6 Italian knives. The 2 on the right are Kris blades. What do you want for those
Skyyy.Blades

Post by Skyyy.Blades »

thom wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:00 am Are you the guy selling a bunch of knives? I saw some I might be interested in. There is a picture of like 5 or 6 Italian knives. The 2 on the right are Kris blades. What do you want for those
Hey message me pictures of the ones you wanted, I have a bunch, let me share the link to the photos and videos. I have 40 in total to sell, sold 2 today.
Best,
Skyyy S.
Skyyy.Blades

Post by Skyyy.Blades »

Best,
Skyyy S.
Skyyy.Blades

Post by Skyyy.Blades »

thom wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:00 am Are you the guy selling a bunch of knives? I saw some I might be interested in. There is a picture of like 5 or 6 Italian knives. The 2 on the right are Kris blades. What do you want for those
Album here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JiV5W5u2DcMj42Pe7
Best,
Skyyy S.
thom

Post by thom »

You are new here. I usually only do business with people I know. Who bought the 2 knives you sold. I will need some references.
Thanks
Thom
Also you mentioned your dad. Who was he? Was he a member here? What was his user name
Skyyy.Blades

Post by Skyyy.Blades »

thom wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:41 am You are new here. I usually only do business with people I know. Who bought the 2 knives you sold. I will need some references.
Thanks
Thom
Also you mentioned your dad. Who was he? Was he a member here? What was his user name
No problem thats why i post pics and definitely is willing to earn my place here as a seller. I sold the 2 today and as soon as they receive the shipment ill politely ask him to help drop a review here.

Thank you for asking.
Best,
Skyyy S.
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Some of us can't see the Google pictures.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

No selling until you have over 20 NON sale post. You also have numerous FB people questioning your items. Become a trusted member before you look to sell......
Skyyy.Blades

Post by Skyyy.Blades »

people questioning is fine as I understand we are all scared of getting scammed but not sure of what fb post u guys are talkkng about????
Best,
Skyyy S.
Skyyy.Blades

Post by Skyyy.Blades »

Ill check on the google picture link but it should be working. I take pics w my phone and it wont upload to this site because the file is too big. Ill take some low grade pics w timestamps to show i am legit.
Best,
Skyyy S.
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Skyyy I will assume that you are an honest seller, and the FB post ( that had your same name and picture) have been removed by someone. What was your Dad's name? We should have people here who would know him. Also, a well liked seller passed a few years bach and his son ripped off many people who had great dealings with his Dad.....You need to make your own good rep here.
Skyyy.Blades

Post by Skyyy.Blades »

Like you said, Ill make my own rep here. once the sale is final you will hear feedbacks starting with Big_Slim. I understand the concerns but I am not the scammer every one is talking about. About the face book that had my name and picture you will need to send me print screens so I may report it.

I am sharing the pictures before hand from my google account, all sales will be done via paypal to ensure security, I only get paid upon arrival of the product meaning I provide the buyer and paypal the tracking number and they will only clear the funds once the items arrived. I will be sending the items via USPS with signature required. If you guys want to facetime me after we message that is fine as well too.

I am sorry for every one who got ripped off prior to me and I will let my knives and services speaks for itself but dont tarnish my name before you get to know me. Also Tom, I answered all of your questions on the other forum. You do not have to do business with me but this is what I have to offer.
Best,
Skyyy S.