The Habit

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Zack

Post by Zack »

Greyblade,

That definitely sounds like an offer that's a good idea not to refuse... ;)
Blade Runner

Post by Blade Runner »

The Al Mar Wor/Tac is indeed a knife that fits the hand like a glove. My custom (Hand ground 85 of 200) was one of the knives that launched my insatiable need for quality American knives. Let's face it, in a real fight I'd rather have a Louisville Slugger than any knife, but the Wor/Tac's natural fit to the hand would make it a close second. This is also a knife I see increasing in value, even during the short time I've been collecting knives. I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Italian stilettos (not literally!) and various other makes of German, Czech and French autos, but it's really the American knives that I've sunk a considerable investment into. The Al Mar Wor/Tac feels almost like an extension of one's hand, so intuitively is the handle shaped. I also like a blade with some real belly to it, and the Wor/Tac has a curved sweep that would make slicing chores easy...would, if I ever actually used it. It abides behind the glass, along with so many others that would get me arrested here.
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Blade Runner,

Ditto.

The Falcon