Kershaw launch 8

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
whippersnapper

Re: Kershaw launch 8

Post by whippersnapper »

That review sucks...lol
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

I try to keep it simple.
2024 candidate for president
sammy the blade

Launch1 is on the way, on sale at blade HQ for $100. I should be ashamed of myself, I could have bought 1/4 oz of weed. Sucky review will be posted after it arrives. Thinkin it will be the new edc ifin it doesn't make my pants sag. To late in the game for the thug look at my age.
sammy the blade

Got the launch 1 today, nice and tight and cracks open with authority. Not as sharp at the launch 8 but sharp enough. Only thing I don't like is the pocket clip. Tighter than two thumbs in the same ass, tends to wear a hole in your pants but I think I can bend it out a little. Overall I'm happy with it. Terry, this review any better.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

No, still kinda sucks unless I want to know about the hole in your britches or the frightening thought of 2 thumbs in your ass.
sammy the blade

After the prostate cancer radiation treatments two thumbs in the ass is a walk in the park. Back to the knife, after trying to bend the clip out I broke the damned thing. Contacted Kershaw and explained how I broke it they are going to send me another one for free. I ordered a Godson from Blade HQ and I'll be damned if the clip on that wasn't worse than the Launch 1. Guess karma must be catching up with me. Should have been nicer to fat Rita.