This collection... Whoa!

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Mario

This collection... Whoa!

Post by Mario »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rRtbNPyugYc

This is an old video that I’m sure a lot of you have seen and I believe this guy has sold his collection a while ago, but holy mother of blades, this is something I can never get tired of watching!

This guy had two old Italian “Side-Cocker” OTFs! How often do you see those?

And those Spanish ones! 😍😍😍 Gotta love those India Rampuri’s as well!

Not counting the manual knives in the display, I’ve counted about 165 autos here! Damn!
john

Re: This collection... Whoa!

Post by john »

👍awesome collection ‼️
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
NorthCarolinaDude

Post by NorthCarolinaDude »

So amazing it makes me wonder if that EVH hanging above was one of Eddie's actual stage players! :wink:

Thanks for the post, I hadn't seen that video for a long time but every time I wonder with which knife attained did the collector finally say, "Yep, that's it, I'm done. It's complete!"

Peace. Scott.
Mario

Post by Mario »

Does anybody know what that back lock stiletto is to the left of the Mikovs? It’s the one with the Leverletto style top bolster. I think it’s a discontinued AGA model, but I forget what it’s called. It looks like a Maltese and a Leverletto had a baby. 🙂
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Mario wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:44 am Does anybody know what that back lock stiletto is to the left of the Mikovs? It’s the one with the Leverletto style top bolster. I think it’s a discontinued AGA model, but I forget what it’s called. It looks like a Maltese and a Leverletto had a baby. 🙂
I agree. I'm pretty sure A.G.A. Campolin just changed the top bolsters on a few models. Though, not quite as defined, the bottom bolsters do resemble these other models. No idea which came first...

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
john

Post by john »

Hi Mario,
Send Angelo an email ask him for a time line for the three models. Maybe someone here knows. If I had to guess Maltese, S guards, shell puller.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed