"Geraldine" from "Wait Until Dark"

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Jim_mi

"Geraldine" from "Wait Until Dark"

Post by Jim_mi »

Hi Guys - Has anyone identified the knife "Geraldine" from "Wait Until Dark"? This is the knife used by Alan Arkin's character.
Thanks
JulesVane

Re: "Geraldine" from "Wait Until Dark"

Post by JulesVane »

I've never seen the movie. Is this the "knife"?...

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

It looks like some sort of gravity knife with a custom handle put over it. I have never seen any actual knife like that. Here you can see it in action. I do not know what is with that crazy editing effects that have been done to the clip. I think the person who posted it might have been worried about it being identified for copyright violations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lh6a7V_JAE
Jay Blade

Post by Jay Blade »

JimBrown257 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:42 am It looks like some sort of gravity knife with a custom handle put over it. I have never seen any actual knife like that. Here you can see it in action. I do not know what is with that crazy editing effects that have been done to the clip. I think the person who posted it might have been worried about it being identified for copyright violations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lh6a7V_JAE
😆 She's the Referee 😆
Jim_mi

Post by Jim_mi »

That's the one. It has fascinated me since I first saw the movie.