Questions About Ordering From 3knives

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
robcelani

Re: Questions About Ordering From 3knives

Post by robcelani »

Hey XCBMX, I sent a pm to you with some information. Hopefully 3knives can do better for you.

I mentioned getting some email responses last night. The issue with getting half off shipping was explained to me. They've switched to shipping legally imported knives to the USA with fedex instead of usps because of the long delays with usps right now. The half off shipping would apply to usps but not fedex. That's why they have the comment about the discount not applying to "express courier". So fedex is an "express courier" and usps is what they call "mail service". Once explained it makes sense but I did mention that putting that information on their website would avoid confusion for USA customers.
Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!
Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

Bill DeShivs wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:49 am Discussing illegal importation is against the rules.
Of course if you are not talking about automatic knives, it's perfectly OK!
He technically never said anything about having them shipped to the states, merely outside of the EU. Apart from his profile suggesting he's in Utah, it's just as likely he's since expatriated to Mexico, where he has a bottle-service approach to fending off cholos.
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
leighdog

Post by leighdog »

I sent them an email and was told to look elsewhere' All i asked is if they could choose me a good one instead of just grabbing one from the shelf. Im sorry i am picky but money is hard to come by these days.I ordered from Bladeplay instead and received a beautiful Santos Diana lever lock.
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

That should tell you something about them. Guess it's take what they give you.
2024 candidate for president