One Year Today

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

One Year Today

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

A year ago today, Americans around the world learned how to fly the American flag again. Every day is flag day at the Doofus compound.

Thanks Mr. Dexter

Stars and Stripes forever.

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Dexter,

Thank you.
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
TESSA3

Post by TESSA3 »

Deepest sympathy to you all. From your friends, brothers and sisters here
in England.
TESSA3
"Straight to the point..."
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Post by arthas »

...and sympathy from Italy of course.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Tessa3 and Dexter,

As an American, I want to thank the Europeans for their diligent investigation and law enforcement. During the past year, I have read of many instances where European countries have arrested one ot two or several people suspected of being bin laden associates. The intelligence that went into determining who these people are is impressive. If the war on terror is to be won, it will require an international effort, and it is good to see fine investigative work going on in many countries.

Personally, I would like to see those convicted of being bin laden associates turned over to Vagrant and Bonzo to be punished as they see fit.

Jim
Bali-Flipper

Post by Bali-Flipper »

Our flags here in Canada are at half mass, Our hearts go out to all the Americans that lost their lives on september 11'th.

<--==Living Without Balisong Is Like Living Without Oxygen==-->
<>-=They Can Take My Life But I Won't Let Them Take My Balis-=<>
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

I want to thank the maker of the M-16 for making it possible to send so many of those dirtbags to meet their Maker.

The Falcon
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

As bali-flipper said, our flags are at halfmass, and I am proud to be able to fly my countires flag as well as the American flag, all my sympathies goto to the victims of 9/11.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Personally, I would like to see those convicted of being bin laden associates turned over to Vagrant and Bonzo to be punished as they see fit.
Thank You but we must let Wally in on this also his train of thought could make things "interesting".
For that matter considering the number of terrorists there should be enough for anyone who wants one to have their own. The government could let you have a few when you get your income tax refund.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Thank you to our friends abroad who also fly the American flag in our support.

Mr. Jim D,

I am most impressed with your offer to let Mr. Vagrant and I help decide the fate of any captured terrorist. Nothing would please me more than to give these morons a sex change and lock them up with seven virgins named Bubba. But, I would say the most appropriate punishment would be to turn them over to the familys of their victims.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

I'm willing to lend my support if anyone needs help with tochor techinques..
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Since i work for a large american company here in Montreal, we got the day off. Company closed in rememberance of does who died. We have 3 flags outside our building and all were replaced with the american flag at half mast. All our condolences to the families and friends.
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

I heard on the news that the police in Italy arrested 15 of bin ladens associates. Good job - GO ITALY!

Jim
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

In The Shuffling Madness-

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Vagrant-

I am honored that you might consider my derailed train of thought as of interest. I have an opinion on the subject matter, but, as of now, must delay my soliloquy, as I am very busy with my new job, on job release program. Which is also the reason that I haven't been able to sneak into the harmless ward and return postings of late. I think you, and all my ol' pals herein, would be proud of my accomplishment of entering the entertainment business, of which I am now a headliner, the show's only star--

See, the carnival is in town for an extended sojourn, and I landed the highly coveted position of the guy who puts his head through a hole in a canvas wall whilst carny goers pay for baseballs to-.... hey, hey, ouch!

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse