"The Toy That Kills" article - 1950

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Re: "The Toy That Kills" article - 1950

Post by Bonzo »

Billyfish wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:18 pm It's not teaching anymore mates, it's 'grooming'.
Orwell warned us...
Mr. Billyfish,

Ah! This is what I've been telling sTOoPid liberals for years. They are groomed to believe that an object is the problem, not the actions behind the object.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Chris51P

Post by Chris51P »

TRYKER wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:58 pm i think a lot of the blame should be put on the teachers. maybe this no schools thing could help the youngins get back on track to a better AMERICA
Sorry for not being in complete agreement, Tryker. But the blame is squarely at the feet of the parents. The teachers wouldn't have a prayer of instilling their BS if parents parented. The way I see it, it has become way to easy for parents to simply let someone else do their job. Sorry for getting on my soap box on this forum but what I see happening today to society in general just flat pisses me off. I'll stop now.
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

Sorry for not being in complete agreement, Tryker. But the blame is squarely at the feet of the parents. The teachers wouldn't have a prayer of instilling their BS if parents parented. The way I see it, it has become way to easy for parents to simply let someone else do their job. Sorry for getting on my soap box on this forum but what I see happening today to society in general just flat pisses me off. I'll stop now.
Bingo!! Some parents always want to blame someone else for their failures and then expect the US Government to fix it.