Throwing Down of the Gauntlet

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. JerrBeer,

I beg to differ, my ol' camel busting rodeo star. I was once picked up by a car load of nymphomaniac female jail escapees high on illicit drugs and taken hostage in the woods for 3 days. It was hell. Thank goodness for pinicillin.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Bonz,

What a coincidence! I was once kidnapped by a female gang of sex starved escapees. Luckily, I was able to slip away while they were busy robbing a liquor store on the way to their hideout. Thus, I was spared being violated (repeatedly) and the resulting emotional trauma.

The Falcon
ray

Post by ray »

OK BONZ,
It's a bitch to have yer tool clapped!! What about my suggestion for Ol' Walleye's renaming?? You HAVE played Greek football, haven't you?? :D
If there's one thing I have learned, there's a lot of things I don't know.
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Ray,

Are just the quarterbacks naked or is the whole team in the buff?
ray

Post by ray »

Hey Falcon,
Just the guys who have enough hair on their backs to weave a Najavo blanket are allowed to go au natural. My ol' bud Bildo had a Hawkmo shaved in his back with an arrow pointed to his bung. Amazing endurance that boy had! :x
If there's one thing I have learned, there's a lot of things I don't know.
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

ray,

I'd like to see a pic of the hairy arrow.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Bongo,

Them there Jailbirds probably just picked you up for laughs - Too bad they turned ya loose...

Mr. ray,

PLEASE DON'T!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Paladin Of The Blade-

I strongly urge you to ditch the 'arthas' nameoid, as it does not carry the weight of distinction that you deserve, now that your back on the Wally ol' pal register. It reeks of the sound that might waft out the aft of granny as she bends over to pick up a bingo chip after coupon night at Taco Bell.

Always there to help ya', I conducted a formal poll amongst my fellow laureates here at the instituion, and the stutter, twitch, and drool drill team came up with these suggestions:

Sir Knife Man
Absolute Bladesman

And, if you wish to impress the Stateside legions, these names have always invoked awe and respect:

Gomer
Goober
Opie
Nixon
Tampax

I, myself, think you should return to Dexter, but should add a powerful pre-name such as 'Poin', for a new and truly unique name of 'PoinDexter'.

How do ya' like it?

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Sir Walter,

LOL - Your thoughts on the moniker "Arthas" busted me up!

The Falcon
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Post by arthas »

Dear Wally,

You always make me laugh somehow. ;)

I wouldn't go with PoinDexter, it's too similiar to some too bluesy artist... yeah, too bluesy.

m.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Arthur-Dexter-Ego,

Gee, you change names faster than Mrs. Bonzo changes the sheets. I thought I'd suggest a name for the ages, one in which I wished my parents would have given me. It's a name that would be the envy of Wally's droopy eyeball. An all American name that you would be proud of.

PIEWHACKIT

Cute, huh!

Best Regard's,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Ray-

Say, there, you got in a couple of shots on me whilst I wasn't looking, 'eh?
Good for you. I always prefer that the punishee volunteer for his reward. I will have to turn my ever vigilant wooden eye towards you, but only after I've finished with Mr. JerrBear. In the meantime, you may go back to leading your routinely mundane and lackluster existence, secure in the knowledge that none of your neighbor's have discovered your criminal record yet.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse

P.S. You're really stuck on this naked hairy guys football thing, huh? Didja' pick that one up at Pelican Bay?
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Pelican Bay sounds like such a nice place. For those of you who don't live in California, that's where they send the criminals who are too violent to be imprisoned at Folsom or San Quentin.

The Falcon
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Mr. Falcon I'm not sure where you live in SoCal/NorMex I'm going to guess in San Diago/Tijuna, has nothing changed there in over 200 years (Same as LA I think)? It takes forever to get from one side to the either (expect into Mexico), crime happens everywhere and the natives speak spanish! Am I right or was that just a Jay Leno sterotype?
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

J-man

I live about 20 miles east of Los Angeles and it's about a 2 hour drive south to the Mexican border. Most of Jay Leno's jokes are true. L.A. is a cesspool but I'm in a relatively quiet suburb. I don't go to the city unless I absolutely have to and that's not often.

The Falcon