Throwing Down of the Gauntlet

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Throwing Down of the Gauntlet

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Dexter-

I hereby formally challenge you to put up or....

You have repeatedly fibbed to me and my adoring legions wherein you've promised me my well earned title of Level Zero- True Jerk, and not delivered. I demand that you do so, or I might get really slightly angry.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse

P.S. In the states, Dexter is a well known dweeb-dork-geek name.
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Re: Throwing Down of the Gauntlet

Post by arthas »

Wally J. Corpse wrote: You have repeatedly fibbed to me and my adoring legions wherein you've promised me my well earned title of Level Zero- True Jerk, and not delivered.
Now you should be happy, as I assigned you the special (and well deserved ;-)) rank.
Wally J. Corpse wrote: P.S. In the states, Dexter is a well known dweeb-dork-geek name.
I was considering to change it to Arthas. What do you think?

dex
tydy

Post by tydy »

Hi Dex, how about MAU...RRRIZIO!!!!!!! :D tydy
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Post by arthas »

tydy wrote:Hi Dex, how about MAU...RRRIZIO!!!!!!! :D tydy
It would just be fantastic, but it would as well generate confusion with some other people here in Maniago. ;)
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Dexter,

Clever quote: "The Downtown of the Cutlery Town". Your English and your sense of humor are quite good. One day, hopefully in the not too distant future, I plan to visit the Cutlery Town. My company buys packaging equipment from a supplier in Milan, and I will probably visit that supplier to test some equipment next year. Milan is not too far from Maniago, and I would like to taks some vacation time to see Maiago when I am there.

Jim
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Post by arthas »

Dear Jim,

Thank you for the comments on my sense of humor and my English. While the second is still far from good, the first is a rollecoaster and varies continuously.

I hope to see you soon in Italy. Maniago is easily reachable in about 4 hours with any mean of transport from Milan, so I'll wait for you!

M.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Dexter,

If you do change your 'nom de plume', consider, HORACE. I wanted to give that name to my daughter, but Mrs. Bonzo objected. Silly gal. Does 4 hours from Milan to Maniago include hitchiking, taxi ride, or plane?

Mr. Corpse,

Congratulations on your lowly title of Level Zero-True Jerk. A self explanatory appointment if I must say. I'll throw a dead carp on the Bar-B for ya tonight.

Best Regard's,

Bonz.
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Horace? No. ;-)

Post by arthas »

My dear Bonz,

I don't like Horace. ;-)

As far as the trip from Milan to Maniago is concerned, it takes 4 hours every transportation you choose. Plane would of course be faster but, considering the small distance, you just loose about the same time by going to Milan airport and then going from Venice airport to Maniago. Hitchiking takes at least 4 hours, depending on how lucky you are!

Have a nice day,

M.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Bongo,

Forget hitch-hiking! NOBODY would pick your scruffy ass up...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Can I have an avitar that shows someone running away from a battle instead of charging into one?
ray

Post by ray »

Hey All,
In a feeble effort to set the record straight, Dexter comes from the Greek language, which is all Greek to me and BONZ, and is directly related to dexios, which means on the side of right, or favorable, which Mr. Dexter certainly tries to be. As some of us know already Dexter means a mid-priced, somewhat stylish North American shoe, which are a good value for the dollar. I'm recommending changing Ol' Walleye's name to Bildo, in honor of an old friend of mine who played center on a Greek football team. He used to LOVE those LONG snap counts. :wink:
If there's one thing I have learned, there's a lot of things I don't know.
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Dexter-

Please accept my most heartfelt gratitude for your granting my lifelong ambition, a knighthood of absurdity. Your name shall hereby be stricken from the rolls of the Wally Grudge Program, and I will un-juju the boo-boo voodoo.
All hail the Paladin of the Blade.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse

P.S. So where's my Kriss swing guard?
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Sir Walter,

RE: unjujuvoodoo

Soak the Dexter doll in cold water before laundering. This should remove most of the chicken blood.

The Falcon
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Post by arthas »

ray wrote:In a feeble effort to set the record straight, Dexter comes from the Greek language, which is all Greek to me and BONZ, and is directly related to dexios, which means on the side of right, or favorable, which Mr. Dexter certainly tries to be. As some of us know already Dexter means a mid-priced, somewhat stylish North American shoe, which are a good value for the dollar.
Maybe Arthas, wich is the paladin in games like Warcraft III, would maintain the meaning while dissociating me from stylish shoes (which I hate, I only wear trainers).

m.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Usless trivia, Voodoo dolls do not work by sticking pins in them. They are pinned togeather and then the pins are removed causing the doll [and the victim] to fall apart. To un-hex or un-curse you merely stop removing the pins, [and/or replace them].