Throwing Down of the Gauntlet

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. The Falcon,

I have a friend who was sent to Pelican Bay by mistake. They sent him to a non-violent joint after 4 months. He said it was constant lockdown. He got sent up for having an underage girlfriend (17) while on parole. Then, she married him while he was in the joint, so he got to have conjugal visits, and having sex with her was the reason he went to the joint. Our tax dollars at work.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
ray

Post by ray »

Hey BONZ,
I'm sending you a bus ticket to Uncle Raymond's School of Where the Bear Craps in the Buckwheat! Don't you believe Dubya when he says, "Don't worry. We've got this situation under control". The state legislatures are loaded with peckerheads making most of the important decisions and they keep getting elected. There's a guy from a local senatorial district up here that ran originally saying he would ONLY serve 2 terms because of the terms limits controversy (his name is George, too) and the A-hole ran for and got elected for a 3rd term on the platform that he "hadn't finished what he set out to do". A Republican, by the way. After your lengthy indoctrination (Lucky Lager and pretzels) I will show you pictures of my extensive Rizzuto collection, none at the present, and you will be sent back to Mt. Zoomie to run for office. I can just see it now...Walleye will be your campaign manager, and your slogan will be, "F**K 'EM, and FEED 'EM FISH HEADS. You've got my vote already!!

Can you tell that politicians agitate me??

I want my Thorazine now, DAMMIT!!

And doesn't Brother Jeb have things working smoothly in Florida??

That does it. I'm going to chug a bottle of MD 20/20 and have a nap :shock:
If there's one thing I have learned, there's a lot of things I don't know.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

[quote="ray"] and your slogan will be, "F**K 'EM, and FEED 'EM FISH HEADS. You've got my vote already!!

Mr. ray,

What a brilliant idea! Why, you can run the contribution department.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
ray

Post by ray »

Hey BONZ,
After the MD kicked in and I slammed a handful of Thorazine I calmed down enough to begin your election campaign. I've gone door to door in my neighborhood chanting "Elect the BONZ, Elect the BONZ", and so far I've been told to "get some help", "get the hell off my property", "get a life" (that was from Sheldon of The Newsletter), and "Is that dude still alive?". I've also collected a whopping $.19 and a box of aluminum cans. We are on the way!!
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. ray,

Great! With all that cash, I can finally order that 1/2 bumper sticker. I think I'll send Herr Schultz on up to help intimidate some prospective voters. Don't worry, he only eats 20lbs of food each day along with an occaisonal cat or two and he's almost housebroken. He'll be driving the Greyhound into Olympia tonight. Keep on the trail.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Mr. Bonzo, did Mrs. Bonzo ever have any cats :?:
ray

Post by ray »

Hey BONZ,
SEND THAT BOY!! I'll get him his "I EAT PUSSIES" tattoo and we'll take the whiners by storm. Tell him from Olympia he has another 5 1/2-6 hours to make Mecca by morning. I'll order up a dump truck for sanitary purposes for him and lay in the Dog Chow.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

We had a politition who ran for U.S. Senate and promised to serve only two terms. He did a great job AND KEPT HIS WORD. Two terms and out,
after several years he tried to get back into politics and now he can't get elected to anything. The only thing WORSE than the politicians is the damn voters. They desrve the politicians they get.
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

I would NOT vote for some anti-gun freak! But keep in mind in Canada no politician is pro-gun (makes it public) either.. it's not important (to them) because we don't have the right to bear arms in our constitution.. so if anyone votes you don't know about weapon rights.. don't get me started about proptery rights damn commies! Yet the far right oil companies pratically run the government.. I'll shut up now I only have 24 minutes left of sunday and besides POLITICS SUCK!