rizzuto stiletto

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
shrek

rizzuto stiletto

Post by shrek »

was recently given a rizzuto stiletto by a friends father. Are these knives i demand? it's in decent shape, blade still activates. all moving parts function. bladeinscription reads: rizzuto estileto milano. anyone help me out here?
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Shrek,

As my good ol' pal mr. ray once said: 'The Rizutto got me started on real knives'. Not a quality piece by any means, but they are sought after because they are no longer made (so I'm told). Personally, I think your friends dad should have paid you to take it. Stick around here and you can aquire some REAL switchblades.

Best Regard's,

Bonz

PS, Why so loud?
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
ray

Post by ray »

Hey Shrek,
If I may offer a sane idea. Give the Rizzuto to Mr. Bonz and pick a nice piece from SKM. You have about 400+ selections in sizes from 5 1/2" to 37", and ALL of them make the Rizzuto look like a prison made shiv. :shock:
After all, I still owe Bonz something as a token gift for my honking of him in Eugene. :wink: RIGHT, BONZ??
If there's one thing I have learned, there's a lot of things I don't know.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. ray,

Yeah, I saw you and Dexter high fiving each other out of the corner of my eye after I bought those white micartas. Well, I had the last laugh, cause I sold 2 of them to Wally! Ha Ha! And I'm not buying your lousy excuse's anymore, you still owe me 30 Rizzuto's to put in the pre-schoolers Christmas stockings this year, and don't forget to throw in a garbage bag for each one when the kiddies get tired of them.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Shrek-

Say there- those of us in the darkness of sanity's gloom really admired you're earwax candle and your standing up to those pushy sprites and puppets. Keep up the good work, and see if you font selector goes all the way up to enormous, wouldja'? It's hard to see out the ol' woudn't I sometimes.

As for you, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

Har har and nah nah nah nah nah! It is I with the last laugh! I chuckle daily at the thought of you a-scampering to meet the mailman who's gonna bring you your Wally roofer safety program, complete with check for the Kriss blades. How do ya' like it? Plus, did you notice how clever I was in tricking you into using my preloaded AK clips to shoot off my 600 rounds on Mount Zoomie? Uh oh, now wait a minute, there's some type of math thingie flaw here.... Hey! What's that ethereal chuckle I hear?

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. Shrek,

Never mind the wailings of our resident True-Jerk, Mr. Corpse. Nurse Retchid lets him sneak out of his cell now and then to play on the hospital computer and a quickie in the broom closet. I see that there is a Rizzuto on blade auction right now, #638358, and its up to $30. My first 2 switches were Rizzuto's and I invested a total of $3 for the both of them(a long time ago). I still have my first one, beat-up, broken blade, no scales, no guards left, somewhere out in my shop, but it was a swell deal for $1 at the church rummage sale back in 67 or 68. These are pretty much bottom of the line type blades that JerrBeer likes to collect. Glad to be of service.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
hollowdweller

Post by hollowdweller »

I'm laughing so hard after reading all this that I am wondering if this thread could be "Son of Imitation Horn" Carry on. :lol:
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

I refuse to believe that the Rizzuto on BA is now up to $51! I could by 4 Milanos for that price!

Mr. Shrek,

Put that knife up on BA and then buy some real knives with the profits. ray would be proud!

Best Regard's,

Bonz
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Can't beleive it...it finally sold for $75. Bought 1/2 dozen 9" switch kits for the same price and i can get $75 a piece here in Canada for them..
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

That much razor? There legal here because there not the actual knife I saw them being sold once here after 1996 never brothered checking the price and I didn't buy one of course and I talked to my local cop shop they said don't bother but they ae legal because they are not the knives yet because it's not illegal to have the capabilty to make switchblades it's illegal if you have them or not. But quite frankly the only reason I don't carry a switch anymore is because well concealed weapon charges can be a felony, concealed firearm without any lisence at all is 10 years if you have a lisence then it's 5 and loss of liscense and if you are lucky enough to have a concealed weapons/firearms liscense there is no charge (which I'm surpised at). While simple possession of them is a misdameanor (non-carry).
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

You would be surprised on how much i get sometimes for the cheap ones from SKM. I can get between $60 to $100 cnd for an assembled switchblade kit. These dumb frenchman will buy anything that's illegal. :wink: :wink: With the laws we have here in Canada switchblades are not that easy to come by. Sure we have a lot from Taiwan, but they don't even come close to the cheap ones available at SKM.

Selling the cheap ones helps me with this expensive hobby. I got my eye on a couple of Burns autos on BA......
~RAZOR~
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Well where do you sell them or do you sell them privately, I think I might start maybe make some money if I don't get charged with "Switchblade trafficking" wouldn't surpise me if they charged me with that crime not arms dealing, just Switchblade trafficking. And sorry for the spelling errors I'm pretty tired and I have had a sthomaic and cold thing going on. And razor I WANT A BURN!
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Have to sell them privately, don't want to break any laws. :wink: :wink:
My Burn swing guard was on BA cover page not long ago. It's the one with the stag handle on a red background. The other Burn's on BA are getting to rich for my blood, maybe i can convince my wife to buy me one for christmas.... :wink:
~RAZOR~