More Passaround News

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
stepdaddy

More Passaround News

Post by stepdaddy »

OK, Just PM'd all signed up for the passaround. The Ball is rolling. Here is what we all can expect to see happen in the next week or two. Once the Leverletto is aquired It will be shipped to Nemo, At the Same time The 9" horn will be shipped to Pat. The Idea Behind the passaround has been that both knives travel seperate so two people get to enjoy at the same time. That holds true except in two occasions. The First Person on the List will be BennyTheBlade. He will receive both knives upon they're completion. So he can take photos and post them and for really helping out. After every member has paid, I will put thier names down on paper and pick an order for the passaround. Eight names total (BTB and Myself left out) I will then post the order. Since BTB and I are #1 and 10 that leaves #'s 2 through 9 available. Passaround order shall be like this Nemo Knife # 2 gets Knife first then 3 than 4 then 5 the 6 then 7 then 8 then 9. For the knife Pat makes #9 gets it first the 8 then 7 then 6 then 5 then 4 then 3 then 2.
The people in the middle have to wait longer to see the knives but have a chance to see them almost back to back.

After the Knives have made the rounds I will receive both knives to admire and run the Contest part of the Passaround.

I can't decide If I should do a second name pull with everybody's name to decide lottery position or not. LMK what you want.

SD
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

SD
just go in order of payment,make it EZ.
teq
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
floater

Post by floater »

SD,
Or stick w/ the original numbered list as 1st completed on 2-17-04.
...... Except for any personal superstitions/favorite/lucky #s, I guess it really doesn't matter....all things being random.

floater
It's all here before your eyes / Safety is a big disguise ....
That hides among the other lies / They divide and conquer.
moe

Post by moe »

I agree with Floater, stick with the original numbers, 6 is my lucky #.
:D
Moe
What!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

my body's achin' and my time is at hand
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Another Update:

We now have a second Knife as I just aquired the Leverletto. I should receive it soon and then it's off to Nemo. Who in a PM asked if we wanted him to do a custom bone scale job. In my reply I stated: Your the master do as you will and suprise us. So we might end up with a Honey horn Leverletto or if Nemo gets creative??? Moving right along here.

SD
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

When do we start sending payment?
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

BTB PM sent.

SD