New U.K. Member...........Glad to be aboard !!!

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Pete-UK wrote:Cheers P.B............Thanx for the welcome !!!............Here's a joke for you...........what would you get if Sabrina and Wesley Snipes got it together.................S....Witch-blade :D :D :D ................Get it :wink: ...........you asked 4 it...............Pete-UK.
I didn't get it. But thats nothing new.

Good night everyone, its way past my bedtime. You know getting closer to sixty does that.
I'm still trying to figure out what the Atlantic Ocean is, maybe tomorrow.
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Large body of water off the States eastern coast line. My Summer Play Ground.

SD
Straydog 5247

Post by Straydog 5247 »

Welcome to the forum Pete-UK,
I was where you are 6 months ago ! you'll find the more you learn about
switche's the more you collect ! 99.9% of the forumites here are "top shelf" folks ! :) ... Well , maybe all of 'em, I guess..... They are helpful and full of....... jokes ! have fun with your collecting , It's a "rush" :lol:

Take care

Straydog 8)
Pete-UK

Post by Pete-UK »

Cheers Straydog..............Glad 2 meet you too !!!............my ears are open and ready to learn .........thanx for making me feel welcome...........Pete-UK.
We are only on this planet once.........enjoy it .......and be cool !!!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Welcome Pete-UK.
A few more of you guys and us Yanks will feel like we're a colony again. This is one of the few forums I've been on that isn't U.S. dominated. We've more or less decided this is our own country no matter where we're from. Sort of a United Nation [singular] of lovers of Spring operated Steel.
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Greetings Pete-UK,

Welcome to the forum from another knife nut in jolly olde.

I must say you have a mos' novel way of writing.... one doesn't see that very often... d'ya think it'll catch on..??

Best wishes
Teddy
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Welcome Pete U.K. from another lad from Blighty! :wink: Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
A CARROT IS AS CLOSE AS A RABBIT GETS TO A DIAMOND!
floater

Post by floater »

Howdy & Welcome Mr. Pete-UK!!
Glad you've joined us!!

floater
It's all here before your eyes / Safety is a big disguise ....
That hides among the other lies / They divide and conquer.
Roccomo

Post by Roccomo »

Pete-UK,

Welcome and you've joined the coolest knife forum to be found.
Pete-UK

Post by Pete-UK »

Hi Vagrant.........Thanx 4 the welcome mate !!!.......and it's nice to hear that we can be "brothers in arms" so to speak..........I've just been on your web-site by the way and see that u have some pretty c@@l stuff !!!........It's also nice to see that u drive an old Ford .......is that an 65 Galaxie by any chance ?.........I drove a 65 Fairlane over here 4 a good few years.......can't beat em !!!............catch u later.........Pete-UK.
Pete-UK

Post by Pete-UK »

Hi Teddy..........Nice 2 hear from a fellow Brit !!!........but I must say that our friends over the pond sure know how to make u feel welcome don't they !!!........I'm just a puppy at this but I can see me learning a great deal here.......and it's nice to have a l@@k at other peoples collections at the same time ........like yours !!!..........If u don't mind me asking........how long have u been collecting these babies.......?.........u must be so proud.........I'm proud of my modest 12........knifes not inches :D ............anyway catch u later..........nice 2 talk..........Pete-UK.
Pete-UK

Post by Pete-UK »

Hi The Spotlight Kid...........And thanx 4 yet another warm welcome from a fellew Brit.........and blade lover............I see from your impresive collection of g@@dies that u own a few Sheffield blades...........well strangely enough that is where I live Sheffield......the home of British steel .......well the cutlery side of it has died I'm affraid to say .......there's still 1 or 2 left but not like the good ole day's...............but a least we can look back and remember them in the knifes we love and cherish !!!.........Catch u later gator..........Pete-UK
Pete-UK

Post by Pete-UK »

Hi Floater..........And Howdy 2 u 2 !!!..........and like I said before......it's great 2 b amongst such a great bunch of blade loving people !!!.........I just wish that other people would see these knifes 4 what they are ..not 4 the bad name that they have been given..........Cheers... Pete-UK.
Pete-UK

Post by Pete-UK »

Hi Roccomo...........And thanx 4 the welcome mate..........and yes......I think u r right..........This is the c@@lest forum around !!!...........and I'm glad to be part of it :D ...........Cheers .......Pete-UK.
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Mr. Pete-UK,

I've been "collecting" as such since just before I joined this wonderful forum in the Autumn of '02. but I've always had the odd one or two...

I don't actually have THAT many.... (under 30) but I take a LOT of pictures... :lol:

Best wishes
Teddy