Ali Yanik

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
thom

Ali Yanik

Post by thom »

Thom has requested his posts regarding this subject be removed as he feels he may have jumped the gun. Given the turmoil in the world just now, probably good move....
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Re: Ali Yanik

Post by tr4252 »

You've done it now! Haven't you heard that expression the spooky guys use; "If I tell you I'll have to kill you"? You have to kill all of us now.

By the way, how long have you waited for your knife so far? Have you contacted the seller yet?

Good luck.

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
Snickers

Post by Snickers »

That does sound shady alright. Hope you get it.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Never bought anything from Turkey so I don't know anything about the shipping process from there. If it's anything like Asia, British Post, even Canada tracking is about worthless or non existent. With all that is going on right now 2 weeks plus might not be reason to panic yet.

I know I have been waiting over 2 weeks for a non knife package from a trusted source in the UK right now. The whole overseas process has really slowed down.

Has anyone here had a successful transaction with this person?
JPD1998

Post by JPD1998 »

I waited almost a month for a tracking number to finally be scanned from origin (Asia).
Turnaround is going on almost two months, my package just arrived in the US
Not making excuses for your seller, but Corona virus is slowing everything down
So he might not be a thief.
Use 17track.net , the tracking data from that site is the most complete
Good luck
METALGOD

Re: Ali Yanik THIEF

Post by METALGOD »

ive dealt with Ali before and never had a problem . honestly 2 weeks from Turkey is fast shipping i would give it few weeks more , im just guessing but from Turkey may take 4-6 weeks depending on how he sent it to you . ive ordered stuff from china that sometimes take up to 12 weeks for delivery .
thom

Post by thom »

Thanks Bernie, makes me feel better. Hope you are right. I will owe Ali a BIG apology.