I'd like to see...

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Remember The Godfather [the book]??? The way I always ask for what they don't have, I may wake up with a horses head in bed with me. [Or a horse may wake up with my head in bed with it]!!!
Have Extreme Ratio help design a really rugged 10" Stiletto that is a combination of Traditional and High Tech. Stag Scales, Titanium Liners, Coil Spring, and everything screwed togeather for easy maintenance and repair. Even have interchangable blades [like changing barrels on a T.C. Contender]. AND put a [removable] pocket clip on it :!: Have the clip attatched to the back end of the knife [not the side] so it rides low in the pocket and won't fall out
John Brown

Post by John Brown »

Vagrant:

I usually really like the idea of using Titanium for just about anything. The only problem with using it for a stiletto is that it's so light. In my opinion stilettos are already too light. When a switchblade is on the heavy side it feels better in my hand and the extra inertia helps the snap. I like your knife though. I'm really thinking a 10" stiletto would be perfect. Maybe the liners could be thick stainless (still more high tech but HEAVY).

McEowen:

Your idea of a 10" Leverletto is genius. I want one!

All The Best, JB
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

John Brown wrote:Vagrant:

I usually really like the idea of using Titanium for just about anything. The only problem with using it for a stiletto is that it's so light. In my opinion stilettos are already too light. When a switchblade is on the heavy side it feels better in my hand and the extra inertia helps the snap. I like your knife though. I'm really thinking a 10" stiletto would be perfect. Maybe the liners could be thick stainless (still more high tech but HEAVY).

McEowen:

Your idea of a 10" Leverletto is genius. I want one!

All The Best, JB
Oh all right make tungsten an option. It weighs a lot more.
STAGNUT

Post by STAGNUT »

stag is always good :~) on any knife ..least i think so
Stagnut