Looking for an expert knife fixer for jndiana pattada

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
rnchesnut

Looking for an expert knife fixer for jndiana pattada

Post by rnchesnut »

Am looking for someone who feels confident that he or she can fix a jndiana pattada switchblade. Need hourly rate? Right now the blade will not close properly and the firing button is frozen as if it is in lock. Can only open by squeezing the blade into the handle pressing the button and then it opens enough for me to pull it into a fully open and locked position. Also I dont know if the blade is locking deep enough into the handle to engage the button release mechanism? Lastly in order to lock the blade closed I have to push the lock button upward into lock and then slde it back down into open. But it still wont fire. It was for a while with seversl hard presses to the button and then stopped.completely. NEED someones help with this knife if possible. PM me or email to rnchesnut1@gmail.com. Thanks Rob
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Re: Looking for an expert knife fixer for jndiana pattada

Post by Bill DeShivs »

It's what I do.
I can't get to it until after Feb. 15.
Email me at mickeybeep@aol.com
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

rnchesnut - it is not just what Bill does, it is what he does amazingly well. You can totally trust him.

Jim
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

jim d, wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:28 am rnchesnut - it is not just what Bill does, it is what he does amazingly well. You can totally trust him.

Jim
Very true! His work is exceptional and the rates he charges are very fair.
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

rnchesnut wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:16 pm Am looking for someone who feels confident that he or she can fix a jndiana pattada switchblade. Need hourly rate? Right now the blade will not close properly and the firing button is frozen as if it is in lock. Can only open by squeezing the blade into the handle pressing the button and then it opens enough for me to pull it into a fully open and locked position. Also I dont know if the blade is locking deep enough into the handle to engage the button release mechanism? Lastly in order to lock the blade closed I have to push the lock button upward into lock and then slde it back down into open. But it still wont fire. It was for a while with seversl hard presses to the button and then stopped.completely. NEED someones help with this knife if possible. PM me or email to rnchesnut1@gmail.com. Thanks Rob
Just wondering where you bought this knife?
2024 candidate for president