Can Someone help me register at the sharper deals website?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Capt. Willard

Can Someone help me register at the sharper deals website?

Post by Capt. Willard »

Hi All
I cannot seem to register at the sharper deals website.
I go thru the process and it says it will send a confirmation email that may go to my spam folder but when I check there is nothing after multiple attempts.
I sent them an email and to their "contact us" site and will look for a response but nothing so far.
Can anyone cut thru the BS and get me an email to a live human to get this resolved...there is a knife I would love to bid on but cannot register successfully to do it.
Any help appreciated!
thom

Re: Can Someone help me register at the sharper deals website?

Post by thom »

Took me forever. Same thing happened to me. I was so frustrated, There were several knives I wanted, and could not register to bid. Finally I contacted one, or maybe two of the sellers in the contact seller page. Told them what was happening and asked the seller to sell to me directly and gave the seller my email address. I guess SD saw that. They sent me a very nasty email. Banning me from SD. I told them I never could get the registration email, after several times. SD sent me another nasty email, basically telling me to drop dead. I then sent them another email asking nicely, and I finally got the registration email. Good Luck!!
Thom
Capt. Willard

Post by Capt. Willard »

They contacted me last night and set me up. Whew! I had tried before and given up.
Capt. Willard

Post by Capt. Willard »

Ack now that they set me up the site is now down ....arghhh!!!
Capt. Willard

Post by Capt. Willard »

Aaaand it's back up!