TB Pass Around Knife

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Benny the price on the Guardian itself was the only issue I would have with it being used. Thats why I stated above an 8" Classic LL or a mikov would keep us well within budget.
We Know how 4 people feel lets hear from the rest of ya.

SD
floater

Post by floater »

Godfrey Daniels, boys!!! I go to work this AM to earn a little knife money and come home this PM to find the list filled out, the manglers on board, and model details being discussed. If that ain't a good day's progress, I don't know what is!!
I'll be tickled shitless with anything these guys do, but my $.02 on the model choices is as follows:

NEMO:1st-Mikov(bone scales) / 2nd-SKM LL (? scales ?) / 3rd Leveletto (anything looks good on these)

PAT: 1st - 9" stiletto (bone/pick with a flatground or bayo so there is some thickness on the spine side for filework)
2nd - 9 3/4 fish (stag scales) 3rd - Leverletto

:!: All Hail & Thanks to Pat and Nemo for playing our little game :!:

floater
It's all here before your eyes / Safety is a big disguise ....
That hides among the other lies / They divide and conquer.
moe

Post by moe »

I''l go with anything the group wants. I'm sure that any of the choice will turn out great. Whatever Nemo feels most comfortable is probably best.

Moe
What!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

my body's achin' and my time is at hand
Roccomo

Post by Roccomo »

Just to put this out there cause I don't know if it's a good idea or not but I think that Nemo and Mikov go together. Because of that I am willing to donate a mikov to the group for him to mangle. I will still pay my 1/10th of the pass around fee and relinquish all ownership of said mikov. I'm willing to do this but if the group decides against it thats fine too. Everybody decide and let SD know and if he says go I'll send the blade to Nemo.
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Ok Boys

Hows bout this

For Nemo to Finish-A New DeShivs Leverletto in honey horn.

For Pat to Make- A 9" Horn handled Bayo Picklock with nice little Skull button.

Both Knives would be prizes in any collection and we'd have a great time passing them around.

SD
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

I have a 9" dark horn bayo that I would contribute, if that is the direction we want to go. I also have an skm faux pearl LL that could be used.
Possible candidates