Lawrence -- Sharperdeals

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
METALGOD

Lawrence -- Sharperdeals

Post by METALGOD »

i think someone has their records messed up over at auction because ive done nothing wrong never violated any rules , ever since someone named (Rachel) took over auction its had tons of problems like sellers not getting email notifications for sales and messages received and now this false acusations on my account.... anyone know who Lawrence is ? user name or first or last name ? i was banned from sharperdeal auction because of (lawrence) is all im told , ive asked several times through text and email and messages through auction board and get no anser . now cannot even log into auction they changed my password.
im banned from auction because of "Lawrence" but strange ive never done any business with anyone named lawrence so im asking here anyone know who the hell Lawrence is lol ? ive asked 3 other sellers at auction and no one knows who this mystery person is that i got banned for and i asked what is reason im banned and no response . whoever this rackel is is very unprofessional and is going to kill the site for sure .
Maltese flatguard

Re: Lawrence -- Sharperdeals

Post by Maltese flatguard »

They posted this on the auction site.
Attachments
029D5BF0-A85D-4D6C-9855-623A47BA130B.jpeg
029D5BF0-A85D-4D6C-9855-623A47BA130B.jpeg (184.05 KiB) Viewed 4480 times
Maltese flatguard

Bernie, regarding not getting messages or end of auction notifications. And I’m just trying to help here.

The way you have your emails set up I believe you have something wrong with your internet email provider.

I will email you from your bernief@accesstoledo.com account but when you rely your return address to me says bernief@bex.com. If I reply directly to your email it gets rejected to me every time saying it doesn’t work. I have to go in and add the bernie@accesstoledo.com address every time and then it works.

Recently someone else told me they have to do the exact same thing as it’s a big mindf*ck to figure this out.

I think this is one of the biggest issue that’s why people have trouble getting hold of you.

Regarding the auction site and it’s maybe not my business but maybe it’s time you moved on from there. Start a website online store maybe? This is one of many times that you have had big blow outs with them. After a while I would just move on...
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

when my only source of income is taken away because of no reason or explanation sure i got mad as hell what would you do if you lost your only source of income you had ????? mad hell yes im mad . sharperdeals owes me a explanation and a apology for this stupid shit someone got paranoid about and banned me.
Maltese flatguard

I understand but it’s not my business. Just sayin’ as adults sometimes you just have to move on for personal happiness like a bad relationship or a toxic work environments.

But you need to contact your email
Provider and have them help you set up
Your incoming and outgoing emails properly.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

his little banner states im banned for foul language which is a lie i was banned for something to do with "lawrence" but as i stated ive done no business with a lawrence on or off line so dont know why son ive asked several times who the f*** Lawrence is and i get no anser. i will fight this untill he realizes he or whoever made this mistake is wrong , i honestly did nothing wrong Sharperdeals owes me a explanation and a apology why because i know for sure i did nothing against the rules or whatever reason they banned me for . this is all i like to know who the hell is Lawrence and why am i banned and all bob wants to do is post shit about me on top his auction site wow thats real professional LOL
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

Why they would screw over one of there few remaining big sellers is beyond me.. and you have to wait a few DAYS to see this alleged proof?!? Sounds like a crock of s**t to me ... I don't think the SD auction site will be around much longer.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

I have no idea who Lawrence is, or Rachel for that matter. I do know that you have been a big pain is the ass numerous times to Bob (sharperD) over the years. You are probably lucky you lasted this long, Bernie.

You have been and will probably always be your own worst enemy. Just my honest opinion.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

its actually been about 2 weeks now and no explanation of who Lawrence is and why im banned , they honestly cannot show proof because there is none . its sad for me as ive been seller there since 2005 so last 15 years of my life you would think bob would trust me by now lol he is super paranoid of me for some reason i have no clue he definetly has trust issues .
Maltese flatguard

METALGOD wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:39 pm its actually been about 2 weeks now and no explanation of who Lawrence is and why im banned , they honestly cannot show proof because there is none . its sad for me as ive been seller there since 2005 so last 15 years of my life you would think bob would trust me by now lol he is super paranoid of me for some reason i have no clue he definetly has trust issues .
He had a really bad stroke Bernie. You know this and we all do. You live near him. Have you gone to see him? If you saw first hand how he is...I think you would hang your head in shame about a lot of this.

Heck I don’t know. Why not buy the website from him for a huge pile of cash And run it yourself.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

whippersnapper wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:34 pm I have no idea who Lawrence is, or Rachel for that matter. I do know that you have been a big pain is the ass numerous times to Bob (sharperD) over the years. You are probably lucky you lasted this long, Bernie.

You have been and will probably always be your own worst enemy. Just my honest opinion.

thats where your wrong bud never been a problem for bob its all bs he gets paranoid about lol, most fights we had were over him sticking up for a customer over me when i knew i was right and most times the customers were HIS friends , he will never honestly tell you he is wrong and that is his problem he will not admit he is wrong even when you can prove it, bob will believe anyone over me why i have no clue but is what it is bro .

i honestly did nothing to deserve this bann it is a mistake and Bob Rachel and Sharperdeals owes me a apology .
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Maltese flatguard wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:41 pm
METALGOD wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:39 pm its actually been about 2 weeks now and no explanation of who Lawrence is and why im banned , they honestly cannot show proof because there is none . its sad for me as ive been seller there since 2005 so last 15 years of my life you would think bob would trust me by now lol he is super paranoid of me for some reason i have no clue he definetly has trust issues .
He had a really bad stroke Bernie. You know this and we all do. You live near him. Have you gone to see him? If you saw first hand how he is...I think you would hang your head in shame about a lot of this.

Heck I don’t know. Why not buy the website from him for a huge pile of cash And run it yourself.

from the text messages i got and the emails you would not think he was in a hospital or had a stroke for tht matter , he is same guy he was before he had a stroke nothings changed at least towards me .

i would run site myself and ive offered to buy the site but he will not sell it .

i honestly have nothing against bob we were great partners but something happened and things got messed up somehow but like ive stated i did nothing wrong to deserve this ban it is a mistake but bob will not own up to it . sad sad sad
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

portlandmike wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:08 pm Why they would screw over one of there few remaining big sellers is beyond me.. and you have to wait a few DAYS to see this alleged proof?!? Sounds like a crock of s**t to me ... I don't think the SD auction site will be around much longer.
have no idea why they would ban their biggest seller and for no reason and no proof of wrong doing, for someone who gives them 10% of my money around $500 or more a month they owe me a explanation and a apology for this BS . :evil:
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Last time (a couple months ago) I communicated with Bob he wrote me that it still takes him over an hour to type a couple sentences. He still can't talk well enough to use a program that will convert speech to text. Even short email replys are exhausting for him to reply to. He still can't get around on his own. I'm sure he is doing the best he can.

There are a heck of a lot of other problems that come up when life kicks you in the balls like it has him. Depression, money, relationships, family etc. Everything changed for him in the worst possible way.

It is probably a miracle he has kept it going this long.

He is a proud guy and he is stubborn. If he finally got some help running the site I'm glad for him.

I know it is frustrating for everyone. Especially a seller who depends on sales to pay their own bills. I don't have an answer for making things better.
Maltese flatguard

portlandmike wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:08 pm Why they would screw over one of there few remaining big sellers is beyond me.. and you have to wait a few DAYS to see this alleged proof?!? Sounds like a crock of s**t to me ... I don't think the SD auction site will be around much longer.
There must be more to the story. They wouldn’t just ban him. Think about it...