no more sharperdeals auction

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
METALGOD

no more sharperdeals auction

Post by METALGOD »

weird site has been taken down
Maltese flatguard

Re: no more sharperdeals auction

Post by Maltese flatguard »

I can see the auction site. They may have blocked your IP address so you can’t see it.

This was also posted at the top of the site
Attachments
270B6205-34B8-4E37-95E3-0600F9C44582.jpeg
270B6205-34B8-4E37-95E3-0600F9C44582.jpeg (184.05 KiB) Viewed 3979 times
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Maltese flatguard wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:04 pm I can see the auction site. They may have blocked your IP address so you can’t see it.

This was also posted at the top of the site
wow he is that paranoid of me LOL ???? dont understand why so afraid of me ive done nothing to him ever for him to be scared of me :roll: yes i sure did use foul language especially when im accused of something i did not do then bob or whoever is running the site dont have the balls to tell me or provide me with proof why .

that is the only reason he has for banning me is foul language not that i violated any of the sites rules.

and for the record this is only forum im on so dont know who told him i posted shit about him on a forum that is straight up bullshit bro but he believes anyone over me anyway so lol
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

I can see the site too.
2024 candidate for president
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Strange i had friend look it up and friend says got error message ? syntax4444 or something
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

I too have no problem accessing the auction site.

BTW Bernie, I took the occasion to edit your second to last post in which you unintentionally appended your response to that of Maltese Flatguard. Note that quotations are ended by the HTML code, [/quote]. I inserted that code just before your "wow" exclamation. It is not a good idea to write over this coding as you have done a couple of times. Makes it confusing as to who is saying what.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

blocked me from even looking at site wow now thats what i call super paranoid -scared and afraid well i guess it is getting towards Halloween LOL, what a freak to act like this and for what ??????? he wants to publicly bash me i will do same to him :)
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

i now have proof of no wrong doing so here you go guys sellers buyers beware you could be suspended or banned for paranoid delusions bob and rachel are conjuring up.
Bob and Rachel you owe me an apology straight up , you need to own up to your mistakes and paranoid actions against me.
if bob or rachel cant handle few cuss words you need to give it up bro let someone else who is in better condition mentally and physically run/operate the auction because you bob are not doing it any justice it deserves. for 15 years ( 1/3 of my life) i ve done nothing but sell knives on bobs auction well i now have Zero income as this is my only source of money so now you know why i myself got sooooooo defensive when bob or his crooney accused me of wrong doing when i know for fact i did not do any wrong doing i now have proof and evidence , if this was a court of law you bob/rachel would lose for sure .
I DID NOTHING WRONG AND HAVE PROOF .
Maltese flatguard

boblees812

Post by boblees812 »

Lol
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

I sent SD an email letting them know that I think their treatment of Bernie was disgraceful..

I encourage everybody here to please do the same...

after all.. where is the proof they promised to post?

don't let them get away with treating one of our members like this.. please email them today.

Mike
Maltese flatguard

portlandmike wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:53 pm I sent SD an email letting them know that I think their treatment of Bernie was disgraceful..

I encourage everybody here to please do the same...

after all.. where is the proof they promised to post?

don't let them get away with treating one of our members like this.. please email them today.

Mike
Son, sit down for a minute and let us explain a few things to you...
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

Charley, you have stated your opinion and I respect that... others here may have a different opinion...

and please don't say "let US explain a few things to you"

if there is one thing I have learned here it is that YOU certainly don't speak for the group
Maltese flatguard

portlandmike wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:38 pm Charley, you have stated your opinion and I respect that... others here may have a different opinion...

and please don't say "let US explain a few things to you"

if there is one thing I have learned here it is that YOU certainly don't speak for the group
I’m glad I don’t. How long have you need here? 2 weeks. Probably that type that will just go away in a couple years. We’ve seen millions of throes types.

I speak for the good, nice and sane people here.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

charlie (maltese flatguard) (orangeboy) whatever name you go by please bomb someone else post with your stupid comments.