Value?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Lucentcrow

Re: Value?

Post by Lucentcrow »

Lovely looking bird never seen one before
:)
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

I retract my question about why the price was so high on that knife after seeing the same seller has a Korean Rizzy Clone for a start of $250 and buy out of $450. I believe I now have my answer....he's nuts!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

You guys are all nuts...In reality none of these knives are worth a hundred bucks,...Somebody has to say it...lol
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

whippersnapper wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:15 am You guys are all nuts...In reality none of these knives are worth a hundred bucks,...Somebody has to say it...lol
:lol:

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

JulesVane wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:00 am I retract my question about why the price was so high on that knife after seeing the same seller has a Korean Rizzy Clone for a start of $250 and buy out of $450. I believe I now have my answer....he's nuts!

Actually, that seller it's too nuts. I've gotten a few good deals from him. He seems to like to start real high and work the price down to were it should be.
thom

Post by thom »

Did that knife sell?