Malteseflatguard

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Re: Malteseflatguard

Post by Bill DeShivs »

I do have capability of banning you, but I haven't.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
Maltese flatguard

Post by Maltese flatguard »

Bill DeShivs wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:22 am I do have capability of banning you, but I haven't.
Maybe another mod did then. I tried three times and it said permanently banned in red letters
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

No one has banned you.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
Maltese flatguard

Bill DeShivs wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:19 am No one has banned you.
Obviously someone dis and perhaps you or someone wont admit it because the person doesn’t want to look like a fool in public.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Obviously you weren't banned or you wouldn't still be here. Keep it up and I will be the first to do it.

I have banned you before and really shouldn't have let you back under your new name. Are the books gone now so you think you can turn into a jerk again? Just wondering because you had been acting like a sane person for the last few months.

This is your last warning, Charles.
Maltese flatguard

whippersnapper wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:00 pm Obviously you weren't banned or you wouldn't still be here. Keep it up and I will be the first to do it.

I have banned you before and really shouldn't have let you back under your new name. Are the books gone now so you think you can turn into a jerk again? Just wondering because you had been acting like a sane person for the last few months.

This is your last warning, Charles.
What? How am I being a jerk? As usual, Bill calls me names and insults -unprovoked and I’m the one getting my dick sparked.

I’ve been nice all along to everyone. And now even you started the name calling at me again. Are you all
blind?

Heck some guys tell me they really only come here to see me post my knives. I’ll try to get along nicely but just watch the name calling from others won’t end.
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

Honestly Charley ? I don't hang out here much anymore because they let you back in ... you are either a great resource for information or an inflammatory ass and unfortunately your ass side is winning... please keep up the great posts on knives and keep your personal bs out of it.

Mike
Maltese flatguard

portlandmike wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:08 pm Honestly Charley ? I don't hang out here much anymore because they let you back in ... you are either a great resource for information or an inflammatory ass and unfortunately your ass side is winning... please keep up the great posts on knives and keep your personal bs out of it.

Mike
All it took was one post and the name calling began...

Mickey calls me petty. Whippersnapper calls me a jerk and Portland Mike calls me an ass. And I’ve said or done nothing to anyone here in this thread. It’s like Nazi Germany all over again....
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

fight your ass side Charley! you've done it before and you can do it again !!
Maltese flatguard

portlandmike wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:39 pm fight your ass side Charley! you've done it before and you can do it again !!
Good post. You sure are making everyone here feel good

So it’s three people calling me names and causing fights and I’ve done nothing wrong in any way shape or form but Im the one being threatened?
Maltese flatguard

Here’s a thought...instead of coming her and calling member names why not buy some vintage knives and post them for us to see? Imagine that? Posting vintage knives in a vintage knife forum? Wow who would have thought of that?

Maybe one of the cool sensible moderators like JimD will be able to see the truth of what has been going on in this thread
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

Maltese flatguard wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:28 pm Maybe one of the cool sensible moderators like JimD will be able to see the truth of what has been going on in this thread
Psst .. you got a little something on your nose
Maltese flatguard

portlandmike wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:01 am
Maltese flatguard wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:28 pm Maybe one of the cool sensible moderators like JimD will be able to see the truth of what has been going on in this thread
Psst .. you got a little something on your nose
Another highly intelligent post...third post of hers in this thread and all have been insults and name calling, and not one mod cares???
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Jeez Charley, let's cool off. Reading what Portlandmike, who I believe is a "he" not a "she", has written, these are observations that encourage you to play nice. I don't think any more needs to be added here, so I am locking this thread. Let's NOT open a fresh one to continue in the same vein.