New 13" AGA Wasp flatguard

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Erik131065

New 13" AGA Wasp flatguard

Post by Erik131065 »

They advertise this one as "Kick very strong". Does anyone here have experience with this new knife? I would love to buy one but they are not the cheapest so any info will be welcome.
rock-n-roll$$$$$$

Re: New 13" AGA Wasp flatguard

Post by rock-n-roll$$$$$$ »

first, WHO is they? ,we need more info.
Erik131065

Post by Erik131065 »

I'm sorry. The advertisement on 3K knives that is. Maybe some of you allready bought one and I'm curious about the fit and finish. As I said, they aren't cheap.
thom

Post by thom »

I own several from earlier runs. They are very nice knives, and yes, hard kick. Love the weight and feel in hand. As far as fit and finish, I am sure some are better than others. Like any other knife. I am happy with mine. But most of mine are stamped with Walt's or Renzo Pascotto stamp. Saw a really nice RP on sharper deals, at a reasonable price. IMO
Thom
Erik131065

Post by Erik131065 »

Thank you, but as I am in Europe I can't buy over the pond. So I have to deal with 3K and knifeshop. But good to hear that they you are satisfied. Maybe I'll give it a try.
rock-n-roll$$$$$$

Post by rock-n-roll$$$$$$ »

I have had very service from 3knives,my last order my Wife got me a new Leverletto,ordered it on a Saturday,got it in less then a week,and I live on the other side of the pond.
thom

Post by thom »

Erik, If you buy one please give us your opinion and some pictures. Always looking for picture.
Thom