Unusual older ringpull

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
john

Re: Unusual older ringpull

Post by john »

Hi Dave,
The bayonet and the dagger version look fabulous. You pitch these designs to Angelo. He may build one. It cold be the next leverletto or in this case ParaPunto.
Keep up the great work.
John
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
ILikeStilettos

Re: Unusual older ringpull

Post by ILikeStilettos »

john wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:00 pm Hi Dave,
The bayonet and the dagger version look fabulous. You pitch these designs to Angelo. He may build one. It cold be the next leverletto or in this case ParaPunto.
Keep up the great work.
John
I have pitched several designs to Angelo and he came back with "I only have six builders." There is no interest from Maniago in moving into new out-of-the-box territory, that's why I am so indebted to cutlers like Jeremy and Duke who will build for me according to designs. A few folks have even commissioned copies of my knives and previously unbuilt designs. The Pakistani guy sold like 7 copies of mine before he started cheating people. Contini built three or four of one I designed thought he changed the swings to fixed and put the belly back in the blade. At last conversation he was going to give a dagger a try, haven't seen it yet. I am working with Chris Crawford and Bruce Bump. I have posted dozens of things on Facebook, I just don't bother posting them here because nobody seems to care. I have one wild child in progress now with Jeremy, I will email pictures to you when complete (check your email now for the design).

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I'm the red headed step child, the Elon Musk of the switchblade world.
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."