Finding knives in England

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Lucentcrow

Re: Finding knives in England

Post by Lucentcrow »

Any idea how to find them I’m still struggling with this forum ?
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

Joe

There arent many British members left ...I believe Teddy and The spotlight kid are no longer with us and have passed away sadly.

Peter44 is a great bloke and good freind and from the uk and tbh he is the only one I really know and talk to from England on here,and he is down South .
There are more on SD but I havnt been a member there long to find many...I think BillySykes is a member from the UK there and may help you..
I will let you know if I think of any more .

If you are looking for specific members there is a stack of 3 lines in the top left corner ...press it and select members from the list it gives .A list of all user names past and present in alphabetical order can be selected from.Press one and you will see all their past posts topics etc.

gravknife
Lucentcrow

Post by Lucentcrow »

Thanks Ian

Much appreciated I just can’t believe there are no knives here but I suppose it not being popular doesn’t help.

Cheers mate
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Lucentcrow wrote:Any idea how to find them I’m still struggling with this forum ?
You could use the search here. Those two passed on around 10 or so years ago so the connections have probably dried up. Some interesting reading in some of the old posts they made.
2024 candidate for president
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

Ian: You need a new Bowie knife to go with the rest of your cutlery. Speak to me and let me know how we help.
Fishtail Picklock
rock-n-roll$$$$$$

Post by rock-n-roll$$$$$$ »

Ian,gee that letter,what a wanker.
Harry

Post by Harry »

Well.......I haven't posted on here for a few years now but I remember Teddy & guys like pushbutton back in the day on here. I think I joined TB back around 2004. I'm from the UK too Lucentcrow!

That's my BURN you can see in my avatar.

Ah - they were good times!
I don't suffer from insanity - I ENJOY it!