Two button Sheffield antique

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

Nothing specific you're wrong about, just in general, as a way of life. Save it for thy next drastic error.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Mr.Bill,I think I just might get an expert opinion on the James Black after all.I will keep you posted on any results.Cheers the spotlight kid.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Get at least TWO opinions.
A guy I work with had some guns appraised. A pre-64 Winchester Model 70, a '50s High Standard with barrel weights, compensator and other goodies, and a Ruger Blackhawk .44 mag [yes one of the very rare pre-Super Blackhawk .44 magnums] the dealer said that as a package they were worth $500.00, [every single gun was worth well over $500] I told the guy that the peep sight on the Model 70 detracted from the value a little and he said "I ordered it that way from the factory".
If true I have no idea how much that adds but it doesn't detract any. As a rough guess I'd say this dealer was going to give the guy $500.00 for at least $2400.00 worth of guns. So get more than one opinion.