There, Thier--

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

There, Thier--

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Say, there, thier, yo' inbred Zoomatoid-

Stop mis-spelling their, as thier, or your postcard from Pelican Bay Leisure Club shall be withdrawn.

SO What?

Your ol' ol',

Jolly Cay Warps
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Wally,

Ahm thankin' him jus' don't got no edjookayshun!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Corpse,

My most sincere apology for my improper English. It's the ol' I-before-E thingy that always create's massive brain-gas. I stand corrected before the forum comittee of English studies. No wonder my children's novels keep getting rejected. Now I need to proof read the last 698 pages of my nearly finished kiddie book, 'Spanky The Monkey Visit's Fenway & Cape Cod'. You may have bailed me out on that one. I'll send you a bannana.

Best Regard's

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
ray

Post by ray »

Hey BONZ,
There is absolutely no reason for you to apologize for you simple misspellings. I've done extensive research, and I can PROVE your grammatical and lexicographical faux paus can be traced to your imbibing the sixer of Lucky long necks I sent you. They have enough power to make the Pope chant in Yiddish.

Raymonde :shock:
If there's one thing I have learned, there's a lot of things I don't know.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. ray,

You are right! I don't need to apologize to a spinny skull that Herr Schultz has been chewing on. I think it was Wally who created this faux pas with that demeaning topic. Oh, BTW, I never got that six pack and you still owe me those 30 Rizutto's. Cough'em up, chump!

Best Regard's,

Bonz
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

You are correct- you don't need to apologize to anyone for anything. We all know you're sorry. An extremely sorry individual the likes of which cannot be duplicated without Dr, Yermazaho's basement lobotomy.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. Corpse,

Lurking around the corner, spying on the ol' Doofus, eh! Well my friend, I would much prefer the lobotomy than another one of Dr. Yermazaho's rectal exam's. I would prefer however, guilt compensation in the form of an abundance of Coor's.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

People who don't know how to spell "their" generally don't know they're ass from there elbow!
SO THEIR!
JerrBear
ray

Post by ray »

Geez, BONZ,
I sent the Rizuttos along with the Lucky to Walleye's place. He said he'd be sure to take some of the skunk smell out of the brew before passing them along to you. Maybe HE has Bogarted the blades?
If there's one thing I have learned, there's a lot of things I don't know.
Gort

Post by Gort »

You were kidding , right Jerr?

There (adverb or pronoun; positional) ex: My wooden eye is over there. There are 2 wooden eyes.

Their ( adjective; possessive of they) ex: Their wooden eyes are painted with a jaundiced color. Or; People who don't know how to spell "their" generally don't know their ass from a wooden eye!

They're (contraction; They are) ex: They're (they are) all gramatical idiots, but at least they have a wooden eye.
JerrBear wrote:People who don't know how to spell "their" generally don't know they're ass from there elbow!
SO THEIR!
-Gort
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Gort,

You're right! I was!
JerrBear
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. Gort,

Could you please turn the light up in your reduced size brain bucket? I miss the blinding rays you once emitted. No use in trying to educate Mr. JerrBeer in the proper pronunciation of the English language. I swear all that MB has gone wet on his brain stem. I managed to capture of pic of you on your latest galaxy quest. Who's your happy friend?

Best Regard's

Bonz
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Bongo,

I can't believe it! This from somebody who can't even spell "their!" Have you no shame?

And, by the way, aren't you the semi-literate, bible school dropout who was the original focus of this thread?
JerrBear
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. JerrBeer,

This is an internet forum for novice, educated and master knife makers and collectors. I, my friend, fall into the knife-dork-collector category. I have an excuse for my misspelled words. And, I'll have you to know that I posess a valid California Contractor's License, issued to me at the rate of $150 per year plus bonding. I didn't pass the examinations by misspelling stupid little word's. I just took a 2 day cram course and had my mind brainwashed with all the answers. Try picking on Wally, he's the one who started this stupid thread anyway! Is'nt ignorance fun!

Best Regard's

Bonz
Gort

Post by Gort »

That's Klaatu in his garbage bag space suit. I could turn up the
light if Mr. Dexter would allow me 200K instead of 20K.

On guards,
Doofus Emeritus wrote:Mr. Gort,

Could you please turn the light up in your reduced size brain bucket? I miss the blinding rays you once emitted. No use in trying to educate Mr. JerrBeer in the proper pronunciation of the English language. I swear all that MB has gone wet on his brain stem. I managed to capture of pic of you on your latest galaxy quest. Who's your happy friend?

Best Regard's

Bonz
Last edited by Gort on Fri Sep 06, 2002 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Gort