Is this the year to get screwed or what

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Claudester wrote:
stepdaddy wrote:I say post his number that way when any of us get up at like 3:30am to drain the main vein, we could drop him a call just to say hello. After two weeks or so of wrong numbers from all over the country, he'll be going bonkers from lack of sleep.
SD
Mr. Stepdaddy,
When I call it goes to voice mail so all I can do is leave a message. I'm thinking of contacting the local chapter of the outlaws out there. A gentleman that used to work for me is in the chapter where I live and maybe he could make a call. Can you imagine the look on Jollydickpricks face when he opens the door and sees some guy in his colors. My mind is just spinning on how to get this guy.
A cerrtain bike club I knew defined a**hole as someone who doesn't know WHY you're stuffing him in a trunk.
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Mr Vagrant:

It's sad when one has screwed over so many people he doesn't know for what one he's getting a trunk ride for. Every dog has it's day and in todays world people should be carefull who the screw over. Lots of crazy MF's out there that aren't as friendly as the fourmites here.

SD
mister re-man

Post by mister re-man »

Mr .Claudester - looks like the guy either pulled out or got kicked out of e-bay.http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V ... ce=-1&rd=1
hopefully he swims with da fishes? :lol:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

In certain parts of the country, if the cops are looking for a child molester or rapist, [or other low-life] and everyone they ask says "Gators must have got him" they stop looking because they know The Gators must have got him.
Stone Knife

Post by Stone Knife »

Jeez, when the bottom goes out it really dumps. Looks like he scammed over $4,000 in the past three weeks...

So claudester- time to lay the bomb on his feedback, hmm?
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Stone Knife wrote:Jeez, when the bottom goes out it really dumps. Looks like he scammed over $4,000 in the past three weeks...

So claudester- time to lay the bomb on his feedback, hmm?
Hey Stoneknife,
I have two complaints filed against him and I left the negative feedback today, I couldn't wait for the ebay sqare trader or what ever its called. This guy has no intention of returning my bread.
Thanks Alot
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

You know, Something just ain't right at the Claudesters house or I should say computer.
I've been havin a computer since 1990 and in those years I have had 2 viruses, both from my
neighbor. All of a sudden in the last four days I've gotten 5 emails containing viruses from some
unknown source. Don't you think its a coincidence with the dealing I've had with his jerk from ebay
or am I gettin jumpy. I have a cayman DSL modem with two fire walls and its pinged to not let any shit come though.
Nortons anti virus caught everything here but at work it got me. I can read my email there and didn't have nortons
installed. I just think its strange.
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
moe

Post by moe »

I think its just this new virus really spread quick. The e-mail at my work has been clogged for two days.

Moe
What!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

my body's achin' and my time is at hand
Shiver

Post by Shiver »

Claudester, I wouldn't worry over much. Jerks like that usually have so many enimies that when the shit hits their fan they don't know which way to turn. He's probably too busy ducking and weaving to have time to devote to any one screwed over customer. Thats why I've always said that revenge is a dish best served cold. In a month or two he'll have a half a dozen other people on his ass.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

My [usual] e-mail went down just before the latest virus. I can still be reaced at the same name on AOL [instead of Charter].
I'll have my Girlfriends Son fix things this weekend.
Stone Knife

Post by Stone Knife »

This one's called "My Doom" and is said to be in 1 out of 10 emails right now. It's causing the net to be a lot slower than usual up here in the NW corner.

So long as you don't open the attachment you're OK... ah here's a link: SYMANTEC CLICK HERE
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Stone Knife wrote:This one's called "My Doom" and is said to be in 1 out of 10 emails right now. It's causing the net to be a lot slower than usual up here in the NW corner.

So long as you don't open the attachment you're OK... ah here's a link: SYMANTEC CLICK HERE
I've had all kinds of warnings at work and from friends. Everytime I tell the kids about a new one they already know and say "don't open it" or if you do by accident, let us know at once. [My Girlfriends Son just put togeather his own 'puter because I think he wanted lots more than this one has].
Gort

Post by Gort »

You sir, are simply a paranoid delusional (why else would you need
all those knives). I also have received virus attacks recently, but
have done no business with said jerk.
Claudester wrote:You know, Something just ain't right at the Claudesters house or I should say computer.
I've been havin a computer since 1990 and in those years I have had 2 viruses, both from my
neighbor. All of a sudden in the last four days I've gotten 5 emails containing viruses from some
unknown source. Don't you think its a coincidence with the dealing I've had with his jerk from ebay
or am I gettin jumpy. I have a cayman DSL modem with two fire walls and its pinged to not let any shit come though.
Nortons anti virus caught everything here but at work it got me. I can read my email there and didn't have nortons
installed. I just think its strange.
-Gort
habanero

Buck up.

Post by habanero »

Auctions have their problems for both buyers and sellers, mostly buyers. If they want a bargain basement deal from a "hobby seller" then they need to be VERY careful and/or accept the risk.

ANYONE can sell on most auctions. ANYONE can have 20 different accounts and there aren't many reliable ways to check the sellers out if they have a notion to hide info or flat out lie.

Yes, it sucks that there are people like this but we all know they exist so it shouldn't be a big surprise.

Don't count much on the auction or paypal to make it all better. Most of these places have such convoluted rules that they might as well just say "Spend with the confidence that you're on your own. Good luck.", but they write and publicize the rules so it sounds like the buyers and sellers are protected or many people simply would'nt buy anything and they (GreedEbay and Paypole) would lose money. After all, that's all they REALLY care about is mo money.

It seems that every time I've had a problem on GreedEbay or with a Paypole transaction there is some obscure twist that keeps me from being protected like I thought their policy said I was or they make me jump through hoops that get progressively smaller until I either tire of trying or can't fit through the hoop anymore.

I know alot of people love the auctions because of the "deals". That's their business but they have to accept the fact that there are hidden costs involved down the road if and when they get humped.

If they are going to jump on the rock bottom deals sometimes they'll eventually get burned.

Cost average and move on. It's part of the game they've chosen to play.

It might suck but that's the way it is.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

My Girlfriends Son managed to get some of my e-mail but I managed to lose TWO PAGES of it. If ANYONE did not get an e-mail to me answered in the past week it's probably gone for ever! [dasvagrant@aol.com] will work, so if you're looking for a reply that's overdue try me there I'm not ignoring you. One e-mail I manged to answer was from someone who wanted to know why I wasn't answering, and if I wasn't talking to him. It's not my fault things are just screwed up.