Mikov!

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Hombre

Mikov!

Post by Hombre »

The two stag Mikovs... The left one have one spring and the other one have two springs.... Does anyone know when Mikov changed to two springs.... and which one do you prefer... Just curious! :D :D

Best,
Stefan
IMG_7160 (2).JPG
IMG_7160 (2).JPG (123.21 KiB) Viewed 1661 times
rock-n-roll$$$$$$

Re: Mikov!

Post by rock-n-roll$$$$$$ »

I have been told that Mikov went to two spring's over ten year's ago,I have a few Mikov's,one is my edc,and I have one in stag that has one spring,still fire's like it is new.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

8)
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Very nice Hombre! I never realized they were, at one time, single spring. Have you seen the new Bayo Grind Mikov? https://www.3knives.com/en/product/3375 ... 41b-c.html

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Hombre

Post by Hombre »

JulesVane wrote:Very nice Hombre! I never realized they were, at one time, single spring. Have you seen the new Bayo Grind Mikov? https://www.3knives.com/en/product/3375 ... 41b-c.html
Thank you, JulesVane.... One in stag is on the way.... :D :D
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

I'd like to have one with a clip-point blade. That and black Buffalo Horn would make for a decent EDC knife.
Fishtail Picklock