Leather inside the pocket sheath

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Jrarbogast

Re: Leather inside the pocket sheath

Post by Jrarbogast »

here you go:
Attachments
in sheath.jpg
in sheath.jpg (314.5 KiB) Viewed 3217 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (292.33 KiB) Viewed 3217 times
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

design makes sense to me.. 'ear' should help it say in pocket and not tilt over... can't wait to try one

Mike
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Looks pretty cool, great job!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Jrarbogast

Post by Jrarbogast »

Have six done and working on four more. Should be ready to go in a few days. Will keep you updated.
boblees812

Post by boblees812 »

Cant wait to get one . Please let me know when your ready to ship them ;; Thanks Wayne
Jrarbogast

Post by Jrarbogast »

I have 8 ready to go. I counted 7 on the thread and if your still interested, send $11.00 (sheath and postage included) to jrarbogast@msn.com via PayPal. In the notes, put in the notes for sheath and the what size ( 9 or 11 incher) your using it for. I would like to drop off at PO all at once if possible.

FYI - The next batch will be $15 each and that includes postage.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Jrarbogast wrote:I have 8 ready to go. I counted 7 on the thread and if your still interested, send $11.00 (sheath and postage included) to jrarbogast@msn.com via PayPal. In the notes, put in the notes for sheath and the what size ( 9 or 11 incher) your using it for. I would like to drop off at PO all at once if possible.

FYI - The next batch will be $15 each and that includes postage.
PayPal is asking for your first and last name AND country. Never saw that before. You DO have a PP account and jrarbogast@msn.com is correct? I guess you can fill in those blanks for me (us)? (seems a strange request from PayPal if you already have an account with them).

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
john

Post by john »

Looks like it will work just fine.
Thanks for putting a knife in the sheath.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
Jrarbogast

Post by Jrarbogast »

Yes the paypal issue seems very odd?? I have never had that problem before. I use my account every day and this is a first. Please let me know if anyone else is having an issue. I have received two payments thus far so working... I guess..

And, please let me know how you like them. I am all for feedback and making changes or adjustments as needed. Thanks. Jason Arbogast
Last edited by Jrarbogast on Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Jrarbogast wrote:Yes the paypal issue seems very odd?? I have never had that problem before. I use my account every day and this is a first. Please let me know if anyone else is having an issue.
I was waiting to hear if anyone else was asked to verify your name and country as well before I attempted again. I will try again in the morning (Wednesday). I truly intend to send you the $11 for an 11”, it’s just kinda’ crazy when PP is asking such questions. I’ve NEVER seen that before. Hey, anyone else on the list having this PP issue?

portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

Just made payment with no problems... PP didn't ask for names or country.

Can't wait to try it out...

Mike
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Jason...was able to make payment this morning with no issues. Don't know what the heck happened the last attempt. Must have been me. Thanks! 11" JulesVane.

john

Post by john »

I had to answer a few ID questions before I could complete my transaction on PP.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
Jrarbogast

Post by Jrarbogast »

Put them in mail yesterday. Should have them shortly. Thanks and let me know how you like them.
boblees812

Post by boblees812 »

Check PM