A couple of cheap Milano knives.

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
mykniveSSuck82

A couple of cheap Milano knives.

Post by mykniveSSuck82 »

Black and white switchblades with Milano stamped on blades. Possibly made in China? Not sure how old they are. My guess is that they were made in the late 1990’s or early 2000’s I’ve had them sense 2012-2013 they might of even been made around then... anyways they are pretty good little knives. I know they came in every color you can possibly think of and that they are not very rare by any means but I still wanted to share them. They are in mint condition and I have never even taken them out until now. Hopefully someday they will be desirable and worth something. (Lol! yeah that won’t happen)... but I like them.

Luke_of_Mass

Re: A couple of cheap Milano knives.

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

My very first stiletto was one of these! except instead of "Milano" it said "Stiletto" in the same font, in the same place. figuring out how to order one online that would ship to a 16 year old in MA of all places, was quite the accomplishment for me... safety, spring, button, bolsters, all went to shit after 5 years of playing with it. I've still got the blade somewhere. I say keep 'em. if Rizzutos got valuable, i'd say these could fetch something more than their original price in 30 years.
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
john

Post by john »

Nice set. They look like they’re made in China.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

john wrote:Nice set. They look like they’re made in China.
More probably the ROC, not the PROC, the old Taiwan vs. Mainland thing.

Where is Tizzy Bea, the Grand Dame of Milano, these days? I'm sure she would know :evil:
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Kinda hoping she's in a jail cell. After all she is a thief, besides that she would say they were made im Milano Italy.
2024 candidate for president