Do any of you store your kick-spring autos CLOSED?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
barshoo

Re: Do any of you store your kick-spring autos CLOSED?

Post by barshoo »

I have to apologize for my grammer. I've been writing a lot of emails today, and I was too lazy to re-write my sentences. I did not remember where I heard that kind of speak (I don't watch Star Wars.) Now that I know, you won't be seeing that anymore! As far as the way that I store knives, I don't have the room, nor the bucks to get the proper cabinets to store my knives. I will have to live in shame, but with a nice collection...until I move from here, a real possibility. :|
I will push your buttons--please pass me your switchblades first.
barshoo

Re: Do any of you store your kick-spring autos CLOSED?

Post by barshoo »

omega wrote:
Bill DeShivs wrote:There is no harm in storing them closed.
No, but Barb should be severely chastised for storing her hoard in shopping bags. Her collection is deserving of a massive display case, or perhaps several. :mrgreen:

Barshoo: Get off your ass, Barb, and make David build you a nice wing on the house to store your shit in!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I may have that sooner than I think!! (But, not soon enough, so don't hold your breath!) :shock:
I will push your buttons--please pass me your switchblades first.