Switchblade repair

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
last_vegas

Re: Switchblade repair

Post by last_vegas »

Hi, guys, thanks for your interest and comments, i`ll answer in one post. The previous owner told, that the knife was made in Yaroslavl region, Russia, thats all he knew. New blade is awesome and extremely sharp, i cut my finger a little when checked it:) The spring wasnt replaced, so it s a little bit weak, comparing with Beltrame switchblades i own. It was made and replaced by guys from "Nasledie - Heritage" knife shop in Vorsma, its a well known knifemakers town. Switchblades are not their speciality, but they did good. Here is web site (they don`t ship abroad, so i hope it`s not against forum rules) https://nasledie52.ru/katalog
last_vegas

Post by last_vegas »

By the way, because the situation with italian switchblades here is not so good, i`m concentrating on local custom\prison knives, the problem is, they are low quallity and often broken :(
Attachments
Clipboard02.jpg
Clipboard02.jpg (173.56 KiB) Viewed 2095 times
Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard01.jpg (68.17 KiB) Viewed 2095 times
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

Hey, is there any chance you could try unscrewing that white handle knife and take some pics of the parts?
last_vegas

Post by last_vegas »

JimBrown257 wrote:Hey, is there any chance you could try unscrewing that white handle knife and take some pics of the parts?
Hi, sorry, i don't have it with me yet
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

Be sure to let us know when you do get it.
starsea

Post by starsea »

Your "Frankenknife" reminds me of the first switch blade that I met in person. It looked just like it, dark wood and brass. Still hoping to run across one like it. Gorgeous knife!
STAGNUT

Post by STAGNUT »

Jeremy's right that blade isnt from that knife. Needs a new blade
Stagnut