Are these real

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
whippersnapper

Re: Are these real

Post by whippersnapper »

lance wrote:I agree w bill & jim,.thats a crazy number..even if all were real and legit..no where near 10k!!
Bill is way off....There are 42 knives there. They are atleast worth $50 bucks a piece. 42 X $50 = $2100 dollars and that isn't even factoring the cards.
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Yeah- but I'm cheap.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Hard work and cheapness made you a multi-millionair. 8)
FREAKNIVES

Post by FREAKNIVES »

Thanks everyone i couldnt be more pleased with the resposes i made the cards and some of the knives are awesome shape the flylocks are probably the highest value knife on the board a couple of rare knives but most in above avg shape on a few of the boards the top right board changes frequently
I pray no one hits the Lottery and buys it i have a lot of time invested and yes Money as the quality keeps geeting better as I find them

To explain the rationalization There is a whole talk blade thread about me being nuts. No i dont want or expect anyone to buy it but thays what ot would take to buy that much of my life keep the commeents coming appreciaye you all
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

...Is this the same website that had around $700 price tags on Rizzuto Estiletto Milanos?

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Jay Blade

Post by Jay Blade »

Bill DeShivs wrote:Yeah- but I'm cheap.
Haha, now besides us both being musicians, we have something else in common... :lol:
Jay Blade

Post by Jay Blade »

FREAKNIVES wrote:Thanks everyone i couldnt be more pleased with the resposes i made the cards and some of the knives are awesome shape the flylocks are probably the highest value knife on the board a couple of rare knives but most in above avg shape on a few of the boards the top right board changes frequently
I pray no one hits the Lottery and buys it i have a lot of time invested and yes Money as the quality keeps geeting better as I find them

To explain the rationalization There is a whole talk blade thread about me being nuts. No i dont want or expect anyone to buy it but thays what ot would take to buy that much of my life keep the commeents coming appreciaye you all
Everything aside, that collection is beautifully displayed!!