I'm still in love with my Buck 110 Auto.

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Fishtail Picklock

I'm still in love with my Buck 110 Auto.

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

I know I sound like a "broken record" (yes, I'm that old) but the Factory Buck 110 Auto is a "keeper". It is built for "show and go"! So many automatic knives are flimsy toys with limited function, but for $150.00 (more or less) the Factory Buck 110 Auto is a "workhorse" and fun! (You can't beat that with a stick). I give it 5 out of 5 stars. The only knife that is a better value is their 110 Auto Elite with G10 scales and an S30V steel blade. With a "forever warranty" it is a real peach (sans the pit).

I wholeheartedly recommend it.
Fishtail Picklock
Jay Blade

Re: I'm still in love with my Buck 110 Auto.

Post by Jay Blade »

When I get a couple of extra bucks I have to get one. For now I love my Buck 110 Aftermarket auto. I posted pics a while back in a thread here. Whomever made it did a great job!!
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

Believe me, you won't regret your purchase. I also have an Aftermarket Buck 110. It is excellent but has no "Forever Warranty" as do the Commercial offerings. If you're smart, you'll invest in a Buck ballistic nylon belt pouch. This help keep the brass from tarnishing and pitting. The Commercial offerings from Buck are so good and tight, that they give me the "warm fuzzies" that come with a "perfect" knife. It will accomplish every cutting/defensive task that could possibly come my way.

Buy one of the "factory" Buck 110 Elite Automatics you'll never regret the investment.
Fishtail Picklock
DSHeep

Post by DSHeep »

I've had mine for years, great knife, I've used a switchblade for so long I can't imagine not using one, it just the job easier all around.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Buck is a awesome knife without being a auto but a buck auto is best of both worlds , firemen emt and Police love em due to one handed operation and super sharp reliable blade.
Lumberjackbo65

Post by Lumberjackbo65 »

Congrats! I knew I had to have one the first time I saw it! I am in the process of selling a few knives to buy others to take their place, but that's a project. There are a few knives I want to buy to add to this collection and the Buck 110 auto is in the top three. I was online drooling over them today lol A Buck can survive a lifetime "almost" in someone's pocket or in the sheath. Making it automatic was awesome! I recently was in a place called "never ever land" where you can "never" have what you want or "ever" be happy so I didn't know this knife existed! Shhhh, very quiet, it's called califunky! Where laws are for the honest man and criminals get to do whatever they want, lmao! Thank God for this board and my Uncle because I might have never known about the Buck 110 Auto! Congrats again brother. I think I just had a moment lol
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

I have a few different converted Bucks. The 110 and round button ones were done by (???...whoever does the Bucks). That second 110 is not a real Buck but seems to have the same button mechanism. I did the one with the guards and someone else did the lever.
Attachments
IMG_0313.JPG
IMG_0313.JPG (115.14 KiB) Viewed 3009 times
eddymunster

Post by eddymunster »

The little lever Buck is cool!
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

Yeah, the little levers pretty cool. It's a 503. As far as I have seen that is the only converted one out there. These Buck lockbacks made for good conversions but it is really hard to drill the sear hole into the very hard steel.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

I'm not very familiar with the Buck/Buck Auto line, but that one you did with the guards looks great Jeremy.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Panzerfaust

Post by Panzerfaust »

I have considered buying one of the factory Buck 110 autos and the only reason I haven't is because it is a bigger knife than I typically carry.