Bladeauction.net

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Scotchman

Bladeauction.net

Post by Scotchman »

Is it just me or is anyone else not be able to search from the search bar? Every time I try to click on it, nothing happens.
Luke_of_Mass

Re: Bladeauction.net

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

works just fine for me
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
thom

Post by thom »

Read all these posts. Several people, including me have had problems. Poor Metalgod, I couldn't see anything he had for sale until I read these posts. Even now I am not sure all his stuff is showing up!!!
Thom
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=25532
Scotchman

Post by Scotchman »

thom, I can find stuff I just can't do it through the search bar for some reason, every time I click on it, nothing happens.
thom

Post by thom »

Worked for me. Why would you want to search, when only 1 page?
Scotchman

Post by Scotchman »

Don't matter I guess, I give up.
Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

Metalgod/Bernie sometimes goes weeks without re-listing his stuff, i tend to check the site bi-weekly :lol:
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

dont know whats going on with the site i give up man i have emailed the owners/ administration with no response for about 5 months now , i have sent about 6 or more emails with no response . is anyone receiving emails Or any kinda of communication from administration ? the reason i dont list but every few weeks is lack of communication from administration and no sales also had few people tell me they try to register and they get no response either . if you check my feedback ive sold 5 knives over last 6 months so probably will not be listing there much anymore just not enough sales so soon as i sell what i have in stock i most likely will not be selling knives anymore, it seems lately everyone just goes direct to Angelo or elsewhere and not from auction type settings anymore so no reason for me to do this anymore.
Thanks Bernie ( Folgore Knives USA)
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Bernie, I did receive an email a while back from BladeAuction talking about the issues some were having with registering. I kinda' disregarded the email because I had long since been registered as a buyer. Until you recently mentioned to search automatics there, I could have sworn you must have already given up as I hadn't seen ONE piece of yours for sale for 6 to 8 months. The site has basically one seller and the same 20 listings week after week. It's a shame. I was originally so happy for you that you had found a new place to sell. You've sold me some great pieces and I'm so sorry that site hasn't worked out better for you. Please check your home email, I'll be asking about the availability of a few specific pieces.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)