Introduce myself and websites

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Casey woodrift

Introduce myself and websites

Post by Casey woodrift »

Hello!
Although I had been active on this forum for a while with a different account a few years back, I created a new account because I couldn’t get back into my old one.

Can anyone share good websites to buy new Italian knives?
I know the good ones list covers this but I fear it may be out dated,
Thank you
Scotchman

Re: Introduce myself and websites

Post by Scotchman »

Bladehq.com, Bladeplay.com, Myswitchblade.com, Menseffects.com., Ebay (though not always brand new), Latham's vintage knives, and many more. Search " Italian switchblade knives and you will find all kinds of sites, some are not reputable.
john

Post by john »

Befor you buy, ask if anyone here has done business with them. You’ll get honest feedback.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
thom

Post by thom »

Walt's Latama, 3knives.com, sharperdeals and bladeauction. Also here is a good source
Thom
arlen

Post by arlen »

I should be receiving a knife from knifeshop.com (Austria) this coming Tuesday. Some of the shops seem to be rebrands of other shops. The reason for this is a mystery to me.
Searching for sources is a very enjoyable part of the process of collecting anything. I do not see the enjoyment of instantly having a source list without the hunt. But that is just my opinion.
Horizon Bladeworks
knifeshop.com
Dellsmart
Stiletto-Italiano.com
Direct Knife Sales
PVK.Vegas
Mens Effects
Adams International Knifeworks
Arizona Custom Knives
Sardinian knives
Grindworx
Blade HQ
Autoknife.com
3 Knives
Last edited by arlen on Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Regards,
arlen
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Hi arlen...just wondering "rebrands"?

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
arlen

Post by arlen »

Some seem to be the same store with another name: AutoKnife.com and 24-7 Knives.com definitely are the same store. There are other links that I have removed from my Bookmarks which are the exact format and offerings.
I was not referring to the knives but the stores.
Regards,
arlen
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

I can see more so on the "bad ones" as they get a bad reputation and possibly attempt to fool the buying public into thinking they are dealing with another place. But, I agree about not understanding on why the more reputable sites do it as well. Same stock, same procedure, different name.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

arlen wrote:Some seem to be the same store with another name: AutoKnife.com and 24-7 Knives.com definitely are the same store. There are other links that I have removed from my Bookmarks which are the exact format and offerings.
I was not referring to the knives but the stores.
That website, or whatever name they are going by this quarter, should be avoided at all costs.