2" mini switchblade

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JulesVane

Re: 2" mini switchblade

Post by JulesVane »

lol...I (we) know what you mean Rick! It's a beautiful little knife and, once again, your photography skills make it look like a million bucks!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Corvus

Post by Corvus »

Chris, yours look every bit as good as mine. The build quality on these little shrimps appears remarkably consistent. I'm gonna grab a few more while the gettin's good.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Corvus wrote:Chris, yours look every bit as good as mine. The build quality on these little shrimps appears remarkably consistent. I'm gonna grab a few more while the gettin's good.
Thanks Rick. I figured I'd grab the few available in Bayo (top 3) Brazilian, White Pearlex and Stag. Was surprised to see the Stag Bayo sold out. I guess we aren't the only fans...

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Peteymcsweety

Post by Peteymcsweety »

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... ...thought someone might be interested in this mini
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Peteymcsweety wrote:https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre....thought someone might be interested in this mini
...if I could only find these idiots (I mean buyers)!

JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Though I acquired these 4" (3.94") keychains fully assembled, I'm assuming (by the screws) that these were the "magic knife kits" that were being sold?

sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Those look a lot nicer than any magic knife kit I remember seeing.
2024 candidate for president
TazmanTom

Post by TazmanTom »

I believe the kits had screws for the blade pivot instead of solid pin. The Inox over Italy stamp, IMO, is the newest. There are three generations of these 4" keychains.first gen.(kits only) have an anchor over pat. pend., second gen. the anchor over inox. and the third marks are the anchor over Italy or Italy only. Correct me if I'm wrong, please, info I've tried to gather from many sources over the last few years. My thanks to a couple of very knowledgeable contacts made mostly here. Taz
Rey Zhourej

Post by Rey Zhourej »

Here are a couple of mine.
Attachments
SmallSwitchblade 002.jpg
SmallSwitchblade 002.jpg (52.85 KiB) Viewed 3469 times
MiniStagSwitch2.JPG
MiniStagSwitch2.JPG (42.85 KiB) Viewed 3469 times
MiniSwitch1.JPG
MiniSwitch1.JPG (42.72 KiB) Viewed 3469 times
MiniStagSwitch.JPG
MiniStagSwitch.JPG (21.18 KiB) Viewed 3469 times
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

All really nice Rey! Filework on the last Stag? Great idea.

Tuffy4lyfe

Post by Tuffy4lyfe »

Rey Zhourej wrote:Here are a couple of mine.
Any pics of the stag with the file work closed, awesome idea