Blade Show West

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
portlandmike

Re: Blade Show West

Post by portlandmike »

Jason - you going on Saturday? I could just pick up my sheath and save you the shipping ?

Mike
Jrarbogast

Post by Jrarbogast »

sorry just saw the reply... postage isn't much and I am going Friday. thank you though.
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

If you get a chance on Friday please post and let us know how you liked the show... After reading the vendor list I'm 50/50. Seems like a lot of custom hunting style knives and $20 bucks at the door is a little much... Mike
barshoo

Post by barshoo »

:shock: :D
YAY!! A Blade Show that I can go to!! Heck! I think that $20 at the door is a drop in the bucket! The plane fare to the Blade Show in Atlanta is too costly for me to attend. I can tell you now that (my husband) David and I WILL BE there! I am looking forward to meeting ALL of you that choose to go!!
I will push your buttons--please pass me your switchblades first.
DonC

Post by DonC »

Best laid plans etc,etc. Was working around a bad back and didn't get out of the house.
Any reports from anyone who attended?
DonC
barshoo

Post by barshoo »

DonC wrote:Best laid plans etc,etc. Was working around a bad back and didn't get out of the house.
DonC
If you are referring to me, we plan to go NEXT year, as it's too short of notice to go next Saturday. I use a walker with a seat for big events here, and a cane elsewhere. I DO get out now... :D :D :D
barshoo

Post by barshoo »

barshoo wrote:
DonC wrote:Best laid plans etc,etc. Was working around a bad back and didn't get out of the house.
DonC
If you are referring to me, we plan to go NEXT year, as it's too short of notice to go next Saturday. I use a walker with a seat for big events here, and a cane elsewhere (smaller excursions). I DO get out now... :D :D :D