Frank B. red dot flat button swinguard

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Scotchman

Frank B. red dot flat button swinguard

Post by Scotchman »

Anything special about this kind of knife or is it basically run of the mill?
Scotchman

Re: Frank B. red dot flat button swinguard

Post by Scotchman »

Didn't mean run of the mill, just any any better than a non red marked lock, flat button.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Can you post a picture or two Scott? I recently inquired about my Frank B picklock that had the flat button. My question referred to the flat button (but no red dot safety on my example). I learned that the flat button didn't mean a whole lot (ie "special). But, maybe the combo flat button-red dot on your swinger MAY. One thing is for sure, that pictures help so very much to accompany the questions. Good luck with the answers you seek!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Scotchman

Post by Scotchman »

Chris it's not a knife I have, it's one I saw that I am interested in. If I remember right, I believe someone here told me that the flat button didn't really mean much, possibly just an earlier style or whatever?
Scotchman

Post by Scotchman »

As far as the dot, I don't know if that makes it anymore special. Hopefully others will chime in and enlighten us.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

This older thread may or may not be of some help.... viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25085&p=275910&hili ... ck#p275894

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)