Show-Time

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
STAGNUT

Show-Time

Post by STAGNUT »

This is on another forum but thought I would see what everyone here has to say.
This seller (show-time) on ebay has a lot of switches on auction and just about every one of them has been re scaled. When I first noticed I just was looking at one knife I didnt know he had more so I messaged him to let him know his knife scales had been made he told me that his knives are all original never been touched etc. So I looked at his other knives he mentioned and We have been messaging back and forth for a while now . He keeps saying none of his knives have been touched so when this one came up I told him that he has too know that this one has been worked on that its even missing the bolsters. He messaged me back lol this is one of his messages that doesnt call me names, heres the knife and his message at the end.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Shur-Snap-5-Ja ... Swp0papzuU

New message from: show-time (9,238Green Star)
Well that's just wonderful. I described everything I sell while holding it in my hand. I have never worked on a knife and I've never sold a clone. I'm reporting your harassment to ebay, you'll see. Have a wonderful day!
Stagnut
Former7051

Re: Show-Time

Post by Former7051 »

That’s rich, you’re trying to help a guy out that is selling not just prohibited items on eBay, but knowingly modified items, and he’s going to report you for harassment, SMDH....
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Puk him then, sooner or later people like him get the old karma treatment. What you sow so shal you reap.
2024 candidate for president
autoknife

Post by autoknife »

From what I’ve heard his dad bought them from the guy who rescaled them and it was never a secret. He’s just being dishonest.
No, I'm not happy to see you, that's my 12cm "Red Rose" in my pocket!
STAGNUT

Post by STAGNUT »

From what I know he got most of them from Berts Best, you might remember Bert from selling springs. He passed away a few years back. Bert was a real nice guy no matter how many times I bought springs he always sent instructions
Stagnut
STAGNUT

Post by STAGNUT »

He said he changed his descriptions? Now the handles are near mint haha Guess he put that in for me ?
Its really too bad he has a lot of switchblades. And the knives he sells Shur snaps / Edgemasters, Hammer brands etc are what most people buy to start a collection and they dont know if somethings been altered, well most beginners dont anyway I know I didnt and if they see something thats different they think its a rare find.
Stagnut