Today's gun show finds

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Panzerfaust

Today's gun show finds

Post by Panzerfaust »

I went to a local gun show today and bought a Super-Stiletto for 20 bucks and a Korean swing guard for $15. I have not seen many of the lever Super-Stilettos and was not even aware of them until a few years ago. Blade won't fire all the way open despite having oiled it, but it does not appear to have ever been used or carried. I may put these on ebay considering the crazy prices on there lately.
Attachments
IMG_9316.JPG
IMG_9316.JPG (90.34 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
Luke_of_Mass

Re: Today's gun show finds

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

Not bad at all for the Korean one on the bottom. You'll easily fetch 2-3 times that much on eBay (assuming they don't pull the listing) - I almost want to suggest putting it as a "buy-it-now" to cut down the probability of that happening, but, as you mentioned, the bidding wars occurring there these days are pure craziness... even more so than usual... hope you get a handsome return on these, and I'm sure you will, barring any algorithmic interference.
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

Nice toys.
Fishtail Picklock
lance

Post by lance »

Sounds like the way to go,nice lil score..i have the super stilettos in red black and i think green.theres prob.more colors i just havent seen em yet
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

They came in blue too.....
Georgedbugge

Post by Georgedbugge »

If eBay gives you a hassle, there's always the "auto friendly" site Sharperdeals.net! Or bladeauction.net!