For Bernie

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Gunhawk

For Bernie

Post by Gunhawk »

I'm trying to reply to your PM, but the message is sitting in my outbox without being sent, so the answer to your question is: Yes, I want to trade if the knife your offering is new, or hasn't been played with much. I don't why this is happening, but you can reply to me right here. You already have my home address.
Luke_of_Mass

Re: For Bernie

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

Bernie, also feel free to reply to my emails, my auto addiction needs feeding .. :D
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

Lol, this confounded me too when I was new here. When a message shows in the outbox instead of the sent box, it merely means the person hasn't read it yet.
Gunhawk

Post by Gunhawk »

LOL. I know that *now*. Bernie and I finally made contact and our trade was completed today. I got a nifty new 11" Campolin pick lock stiletto with beautiful horn. A really nice addition to my Campolin pick lock collection. BTW, I received the knife just two working days after we agreed to the trade. He shipped it right out. So Kudos to Bernie as a reliable trader.
lance

Post by lance »

Ive always had smooth transactions w/bernie,he's a stand up guy.
Genghis Khan

Post by Genghis Khan »

Bernie is the best. Sunday night I asked about a couple F16 OTFs and by Wednesday I had them in hand.